“best price for quality suits anywhere”
Review of Little Armani

Little Armani
Ranked #3 of 96 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: This shop run by 2 brothers, Jony & Sony. We have tailoring experience from 2005 and we provide custom made suits and shirts and winter coats for men & women. We provide same day .
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Me and my girlfriend just spent a few days in Udaipur and stumbled onto sony's suit shop. Right away i noticed all the different styles of suits and shirts that can be made as the selection is of fine western styles but also eastern style suits if your interested in something different. I ended up buying 2 custom made suits, shirts and 1 vest and got a great deal considering i would never find a deal like this in Canada. Sony also made sure that the clothes fit me well and invited me back for 3 fittings to make sure they were well tailored. He should be shipping them home to me tommorow :)

All reviews
"end result"
"within hours"
"final fitting"

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went not really intending to buy any suits. We came away with two! I am happy to say that I now own a masterfully tailored suit and at a wonderful price. Whether or not you intend to buy any tailor made clothes it worth having a look, you don't want to miss out!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had a dress made from here during my stay in udapuir and i was so happy With How it turned out. The material is awesome and th fit was perfect! My boyfriend also had a suit made and he was chuffed With it aswell. The whole experience was great, and the Guys in the shop are great fun!

1  Thank fernthesloth
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had a very special suit tailored here for a wedding. Really good fit, quality fabrics, and a fair price. Also had a shirt made here in funky paisley, great fit, looks great, tempted to get another one! Great shop run by trustworthy and friendly brothers. Soni is totally charming.

1  Thank Nick K
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I had one skirt and two collared shirts made. At first they were a couple sizes too big and I was worried, but Soni listened to all my concerns and altered the shirt so that it fit almost perfectly. Pricing is definitely fair and he tells you honestly that you pay the kind of material you want. You can't have beer for champagne prices. I would definitely recommend Little Armani for custom clothing.

1  Thank elyafiller