“Exceptional quality and service.”
Review of Little Armani

Little Armani
Ranked #4 of 97 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: This shop run by 2 brothers, Jony & Sony. We have tailoring experience from 2005 and we provide custom made suits and shirts and winter coats for men & women. We provide same day .
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Soni made three beautiful shirts for me, custom made to fit my dimensions. The shirts were of high quality and at a reasonable price.

I highly recommend Little Armani for any man looking for a stylish shirt at a competitive price.

All reviews
"left udaipur"
"custom made"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

AFter three months in India my favourite dress had completely worn out. I took it to little armarni and asked for it to be replicated in a much nicer material. The job was done in 24 hours and it looks amazing!! THANK YOU! definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a dress remade with a different material, and he finished it in 24 hours and then readjusted it within an hour. Nice man and good service!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Little Armani after being recommended by a friend. My boyfriend got a really nice linen jacket made plus shirt and I got a fabulous dress. He designed the dress with me and made a gorgeous, perfectly fitting dress in the material I chose. Such an awesome guy and such a great tailor! Thank you!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I visited Little Armani for suits and the guy Soni showed me some cloth materials. Since I am not good in knowing fabrics, he recommend me the fabric for the suits. When suit was ready and when I tried it I was not happy because the suits was making me uncomfortable, there was no finishing at all. It was looking like they are not professionals in their work and they are just making money out of me. I don't recommend this shop and I would suggest not to go with there good suggestions reviews.