The Little Prince Heritage Home
The Leela Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
US$330
US$297
  • Restaurant
Taj Lake Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
US$395
Agoda.com
Hotel Lakend(Udaipur)
US$104
US$97
All reviewsrooftop restaurantlounge areamajor attractionsrooms are bigcity palacehot waterold citylake picholacentral locationhome away from homea wonderful staychairooms are cleanstayed here for nightsbeautiful viewtakhtchandra
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I stumbled across this place by chance and loved every minute that I spent there. The hosts were lovely and accommodating. The room was beyond my expectations and very reasonably priced. I extended my stay in Udaipur just because I loved hanging out here. The rooftop is very chilled and comfortable and the food is delicious. Good central location but away from the hustle and bustle. Excellent, cheap laundry service too. I've been travelling in India for 5 months and this is by far the best place that I've stayed. I'm even considering changing my plans and going back to Udaipur just so that I can go back and spend more time there!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jen_Jen765
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Nice rooms. Hot water. Lovely owners. Free wifi. And very very good vibe. The best in india. :) we r in our honeymoon and we feel so wellcomed here and it just what we were looking for. So if you r looking for a good night sleep. And a goooooood bad this is it

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 942dudug
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We had a wonderful stay, the food and rooftop terrace are not to be missed. Well located, away from the more hectic sections of Udaipur, yet still close by enough that you can walk wherever you want. The interior is beautiful. The service at the little prince is 2nd to none Caroline & Vicky are great. On our last day I forgot my bag as we got on our taxi to the train station. 5 minutes later Vicky caught up to us on his motorcycle and got it to me. I have never had such a wonderful experience with any hotel staff anywhere in all my travels.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We had booked The Little Prince Heritage Home but were upgraded to The Heritage Hibiscus managed by the same guys. Both the places are quite close to each other, but I guess Little Prince has a good lake view. The hotel is a 10-15 min walk from Jagdish temple, but it's not tiring with all the shops & friendly atmosphere around.

The rooms were big & airy. Bathrooms big & clean. No TV but we didn't really miss it. Free WiFi & good signal in rooms.

There are a bunch of young guys running the place & were very courteous. We were allowed to check-in before time so that was good after our journey.

Breakfast was good, it's the same menu at Little Prince. Service could have been a little prompt but not too much of an issue. Would advise to have the breakfast at the Little Prince restaurant which is right on the lake offering splendid views in the morning.

We had dinner once in the hotel which was nice freshly prepared for us & served at the rooftop dining area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stayed here on our first night arriving in Udiapur on the mistake we arrived a day early but we're not disappointed. Set in a quieter part of town this lovely little independent place is great to spend a few days relaxing. With newly decorated rooms, new bathrooms and a great roof terrace to have breakfast, this is more than ideal for the price.

The couple running it were really nice & helpful with our travelling plans.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple