“Highly recommend!!!”
Review of Gangaur Boutique

Gangaur Boutique
Ranked #8 of 87 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Gangar Boutique is one of the oldest premier designer tailoring boutiques in Udaipur. We specialise in suits, shirts, overcoats and dresses and over last 10 years have had the opportunity to design and tailor garments for international celebrities, including Judi Dench, Maggie Smith and Bill Nighy. We have also had the pleasure of tailoring for University graduates, young professionals through to travellers looking for bespoke clothes that reflect current fashion trends.thanksBest regards,
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommend!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We met Rakesh while going for a coffee, right next door to cafe edelweiss. Perfect English, attentive, appreciation of client needs, and most of all gentle and certainly not pushy. We had a suit, 5 shirts and four pairs of pants tailored to fit perfectly within three days. Rakesh can deliver overseas, however we highly recommend going to see him as soon as you arrive in udaipur to include a fitting. Top quality clothing. Thanks Rakesh we will be back :)

Windsor, United Kingdom
“'What more can you want?'”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My experience of ordering tailored garments from Rakesh was very positive. He took my measurements during my one day visit to Udaipur in October, to produce a really well fitting jacket with delightful detail - covered buttons, cuff and pocket edging in the beautiful lining material. His design was original and sharply elegant. At the same time, I also ordered jackets for my 2 adult sons as Christmas presents. He produced these from measurements and photos sent to him. All three jackets arrived together, with weeks to spare. Excellent tailoring and service, from a charming guy who was genuinely kind, helpful and good tempered, unique clothing at reasonable prices - what more can you want?

Visited October 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best tailor in town”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had a great linen suit made for me in only 3 days. Rakesh is someon you can trust. There are also other options in town, but they are tooo pushy and unbearable.
on the other hand Rakesh was always smiling, willing to help and on time. Prices are good.
I am still buying from him whenever any friend goes to udaipur. His cotton shirt´s qualities are amazing.
M.

London, United Kingdom
“Came up top again”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Since I posted my last review, I ordered another four suits from Rakesh (all specially themed for a Beatles fancy dress party). Rakesh had them made speedily from measurements just using photos. They arrived earlier than he said they would and are just perfect. Great service again Rakesh and the suits look great! Many thanks.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent service from a complete gentleman”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I am surprised at the negative reviews as our experience of dealing with Rakesh was overwhelmingly positive. He was always prepared to meet with us for additional fittings and went the extra mile to make sure things were right. At the time of writing my additional suits and shirts have just arrived from India and are waiting for me at my office in the City of London (all within three weeks). Quality of the ones I had made and brought home with me was excellent. I will post second review when I try on remaining suits! Thanks Rakesh! Photos will follow.