“Great hotel Best hospitality”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #4 of 156 Hotels in Udaipur
Bhopal, India
“Great hotel Best hospitality”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

This was a great hotel with a lot of facilities in it. Salon swimming kids club and much more a perfect 5 star hotel

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Thank you and best regards.

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (731)
  • Hebrew first
Goa
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Fantastic hotel, beautifully mainted lawns and hotel. Rooms are small but nice. Bathrooms are a bit cramped -specially a strange shower door which they have installed. Otherwise an overall great experience. Their breakfast was not very exciting . Only one boy available for service in the morning , great guy was very helpful . Eggs took 20 minutes to come in an empty restaurant.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking out precious time of yours to share your experience with us following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

Your review has been shared with the team which is inspiring for all of us.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused owing to delay in restaurant service, I have taken this up with the restaurant and kitchen team and initiated remedial action.
I have noted your comments on the bathroom size which I shall escalate to the senior management.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I stayed for two nights in the Trident Hotel in Udaipur as part of an escorted holiday in India. All the hotels we stayed in were lovely, but I think the Trident outshone them all. It is a beautifully built hotel and has every facility you could want. It is set in magnificent grounds and looking out over the pool at night is quite magical. All the staff were so welcoming, it gives the hotel a lovely warm atmosphere. And yet, they were so efficient and professional as well. The rooms are lovely and kept spotlessly clean, as are the bathrooms. The buffet dinner in the restaurant had a fantastic choice of food and it was all delicious. I would have loved to stay for another few days, but had to head back to Delhi for the flight back to Dublin. I would highly recommend this hotel and indeed would love to stay there again if I was visiting Udaipur. Thanks for an unforgettable stay!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted that you enjoyed your short stay at Trident Udaipur.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your future visits.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Many thanks once again.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I came across Trident, Udaipur on Tripadvisor while I was Planning my trip there. I must say that the cleanliness, service, food at their restaurant, the garden, pool etc just everything about the hotel is 5 star.

Got a very good welcome. We were early at the hotel and there was about 3 hours before check in time, but the reception staff was very prompt and helpful in getting our rooms ready and we had a good room with excellent garden view. Also they provided us with welcome drinks as we were waiting for our rooms.

The rooms were so very nice and everything was clean and with the whole mini bar ready too with chips, water, chocolates etc. The interiors are simple but very elegant and this you can see through out the hotel.

The swimming pool was also clean and most amazing was the timings of the pool, it was open early morning till i guess 11pm so had late night swim there and it was so much fun.

They have couple of in house restaurants too which are very nice. I had a buffet at the Aravali restaurant and it was fantastic, the whole load of options and the deserts were a delight.

The location is also very nice and peaceful. The garden in the hotel helps a lot too for relaxing, you can take a walk at the night in the grass with naked feet and you will just fill amazing.

Overall i will recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Udaipur. Well done Trident and Thank you for all the hospitality.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 5 June 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments and sparing time to post a review on the hotel and its services.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. The team is "over the moon" and happy that they came up to your expectations.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Hope to see you returning to Trident Udaipur again and again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Great property shared with Oberio and at a fraction of the cost makes the trident a no brainer. Awesome pool, lively bar relative to Oberoi and extremely attentive staff. I have been traveling for quite some time but this hotel stands out forthe attentive nature of their staff. I booked last minute and was very happy with my decision.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for a wonderfully crafted review.

Thank you and best regards.

Pune
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I had three days of excellent & memorable stay in Trident Udaipur. Although I had been on tour for businees purpose but I felt it not. I had an excellent experience right from check-in to check-out. Staff, Service, Quality of Food & Maintenance of property is very good & perfect. Peaceful environment wherever you roam within property, it is somewhat rarely found. I could see peacocks & deers in small wildlife zone Trident have. I would definately like to take my family for such wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Dharmendra C
Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.

England
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We cannot recommend the hotel highly enough. The staff are incredibly professional and charming. They could not have done more to make our visit more wonderful. The rooms are large and clean. The hotels has fine amenities including a large beautiful swimming pool, great restaurant, gym and even a small wild life zone!!!
This is one of the best hotels i have ever used.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ketan P
Dear Guest

The team is "over the moon" and happy that they came up to your expectations.

We try hard to live up to our ethos and I am delighted that we have achieved that in small measure for you.

Hope to see you returning to Trident Udaipur again and again.