“Excellent”

Ranked #4 of 156 Hotels in Udaipur
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Nice hotel. The hotel seems a bit old but was well maintained. The service was truly good. Comfortable rooms, good size and spacious. Was here for just a day so could not enjoy the facilities. But I will visit Udaipur for sure one day to see this truly amazing historic city. And will stay in this lovely hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank PS272727
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (731)
  • Hebrew first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I have been meaning to write a review for a long time...we had an amazing holiday at trident.....the best part of the hotel is the staff....always smiling and helpful. ...thanks for a wonderful stay....the kids club is very good too..kids don't want to come back. ..I would love to visit again. ...

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Manisha C
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated, precise review.
Your time and feedback is valuable - we truly appreciate you reviewing us on Trip advisor.

We do look forward to your return to Trident in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

mumbai
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights..3rd night free offer deal...
Positives
1) excellent property...adjacent to udai villas
2) peacock and deer - wildlife park
3) u can visit UDai villas and take the pics of the property and lake- after seeing the property..u will really dream to stay there for 1 night( top 10 hotels in the world, I think)... BMW 5 & 7 series, Audi a8 pick up and drop

Negatives
1) King size bed was small... 2 adults + 2 kids will be difficult to stay...
2) BReak fast - not 5 star standard

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.
I am glad to know that you have had an enjoyable stay, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.
I regret to note that we were unable to meet your expectations in regard to breakfast.I appreciate that you are very busy, however, should you be able to take a few minutes to share the inadequacies by writing to me at dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com , I would be truly grateful.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times. Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The hotel and staff were wonderful to begin with but I unfortunately became very ill during our trip. The hotel staff drove me to the hospital, continued to call to check on me, sent drinks and food to the hospital for us free of charge, and extended our stay so that I could rest after leaving the hospital.
They were wonderful and the hotel was beautiful.
I can't thank them enough!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TiffanyP281

I trust you are well.

We value your feedback and appreciation, Thank you! It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team; they would be truly delighted to receive your gracious praise and to know that their efforts were well noticed and recognized.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Jaipur, India
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I visited trident from 23-06-2013 to 25-06-2013 .It was an amazing experience .The hotel property is vast and greener on the banks of Pichola Lake . The most interesting Feature of the property is the Kids Club. The kids are kept busy and when they return they are happy with the time they has spend .The food was excellent and the service was prompt .If you could visit the connected - Udai Vilas Palace ,then it is a winning shot .The Trident has lush green landscape attached with the lake .Though the part of the lake is not good and have less water .

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank pradeep_s1975
Dear Guest

I am glad to know that you have had an enjoyable stay and found the services- good. I am most delighted to know that your kids had a wonderful time at the kids club, it is always so rewarding when kids compliment a facility which they enjoyed most.

Your review has been shared with the team which is inspiring for all of us. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident in Udaipur next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Amazing ambiance....Amazing service ...amazing location....but most importantly Amazing Trident-Udaipur team (including Reception (check in and check out), House Keeping, Room Service, Bell Boy, Pool assisting staff , etc) ....overall ....Amazing experience

Room Tip: Pool side rooms have better ambiance
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read the positive comments you made about the team and service. The team is truly inspired to receive your gracious praise and appreciation. Thank you!!
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident next time your travels take you to Udaipur.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 25 June 2013

initially we were vary of the fact that going for a short summer break to rajasthan is not a good idea. however due to time constraint we went ahead and stayed at Trident. Didnt regret the decision at all.
What a lovely property and top of it the way the guests are handled is amazing. Truly a class of the Oberoi group.
The hotel is spread out sharing space with the neighbouring Udaivilas. Though breakfast menu could be changed to add some variety over the three days we stayed. Kind of monotonus to see same food with very little variation day after day.
But that will not stop me from visiting Trident again. loved the place, loved the staff.
Location on the Lake Pichola makes it even more worthwhile.
A refreshing break indeed.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest
Thank you for a highly rated review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. Your comments on variety at breakfast buffet have been well noted and have been shared with the Chef and his team for corrective action. We would be more careful of this in future.