“Best service of our entire trip”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #5 of 163 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed two night at the Trident. I have to downgrade the room for the first room we were given was musty smelling and we had to move to another room. However, there was not problem in requesting the move and the staff was very nice and accommodating. The restaurant had a wonderful friendly staff and the food, buffet was excellent The waitpersons went out of their way to make us comfortable and to enjoy our meals. The interior and grounds were absolutely beautiful, clean, and tastefully designed. Just outside the gates of the hotel are some shops which was nice because there is just a small gift/bookstore in the hotel. What I liked about this hotel is they discouraged individual tips and request that we write a review of individuals who made our stay comfortable and served us well. If you want to stay in a beautiful hotel with five star service, book here!

Room Tip: Don't tip, for the first time in a hotel…that was refreshing, and leave the names of those waitp...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have already shared your review with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you initially on arrival while swapping rooms, we shall be more careful of this in future.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely

There are newer reviews for Trident Udaipur

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The stay here on our first trip to India was outstanding, with all the staff truly superb and made you feel truly special and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Room was excellent in every way and always kept clean and spotless, grounds and swimming pool as well.

Room Tip: Room overlooking garden excellent
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Guest

We are very grateful for such amazing feedback following your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor and rating us highly.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and to read that you had a comfortable stay, most importantly to note that you enjoyed impeccable service by the team.

We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

If I can be of any assistance with reservations for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels or for anything else in Udaipur please do not hesitate to write to me.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back, soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Most remarkable thing was that each and everyone of the staff went out of their way to make us not only comfortable but positively happy!
The Oberoi experience par excellence!
Rooms could have been a bit bigger!
Food,service,property and maintainence were fabulous.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank digambar_tendulkar
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for a most wonderful review.

We are so pleased to read that your stay was filled with many fond memories of special moments and people.

The entire team shall be highly delighted to read your comments.Expectations for us to deliver are very high, as you rightly mentioned – the Oberoi experience, I am fortunate to be working with a fantastic team of people who understand the principle of delivering the best, and enjoy what they do.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident in Udaipur; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon, if I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Right from check inn to check out everything was perfect, we went on holiday from 25th april for three nights, this was our sixth visit , but was perfect .
The special request for Veg food attended by Cheff Harsh was so nice we were more than satisfied , he always made sure that all our requests were attended perfectly and specially my four year old daughter's food requirements were satisfied .
Not to forget that it is perfectly conceived property in between one of the best Lush green gardens .

Room Tip: all rooms are good but go for lower level rooms which are close to gardens , any rooms before room 1...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur. Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. Chef Harsh and the entire culinary team would be especially delighted to read your gracious praise.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Warm regards

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our trip to Udaipur in late October
and we had an absolutely amazing stay.
The staff were fantastic, friendly, incredibly polite and helpful. Very organized property, always very clean too, our room was excellent, comfortable and clean.
Very good breakfast with wonderful view. This was my first stay
at Trident and I'm looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaganMudgal

Dear Guest

Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Udaipur. Thank you !

Thanks once again for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Third business visit. What nice people and the hotel has great colonial charm even though it's only 10 years old. Rooms are not huge but appointments are very nice and the whole hotel a lovely tranquil oasis in a town that is not what one would call romantic!

Great swimming pool, good food in restaurant. Internet not free but great speed and not too expensive.

That's why I go back!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your stay(s) at the Trident in Udaipur.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our great location; the old world charm, food and the swimming pool, and most importantly that you would want to return when next in Udaipur.

I have shared your review with the team, especially the Chefs -they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you! it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best regards

Reviewed 10 November 2013

A very impressive hotel with a grand entrance. Trident rooms are always very nice and here was no exception with good size room nice bath and shower and very comfortable bed. Food and drink is a little pricy but for the adventurous there a dozens of reasonably priced lake side restaurants just a short Tuk Tuk ride away. We got a Tuk Tuk ride into the town one evening and looked around the shops, it was well worth the trip. We also found a fabulous lakeside restaurant called Raaj Bagh not far from the hotel where the food and service was excellent.
The only negative I have about the Trident is the exorbitant price for WiFi, come on Trident Hotels it's 2013 free wifi is available world wide nowadays!!

Dear Guest

We are grateful for your feedback following your stay with us.
Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure having you with us and to read that you enjoyed our services and the facilities. We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues; they shall truly appreciate your generous praise.

In regard to your comments on internet -since most renowned Internet service providers do not have infrastructure yet to provide WIFI services at a reasonable cost or through data cards, in the city.High band width Internet services have been outsourced through third party vendors, hence entails a cost. We as a company are working various vendors to minimize these costs, we hope to make headway soon.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards