“Consistently Excellent”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #6 of 167 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 15 December 2013

As they say "If it is get tough to get to the top, it is tougher to stay there". Trident Udaipur has consistently stayed at the top. I stayed here for 4 nights in Sep 2013 and the experience was awesome. The room booking process was prompt and courteous. I wanted to two rooms and had made some custom requests. All those were taken care of without exception Or follow-ups from my side. The check-in process was smooth and quick. The stay as perfect. Rooms impeccably maintained with housekeeping on their toes to help with anything that you need.

We loved the views of peacocks every morning and the property had ensured that the surrounding trees as well as animals are taken care of.

The food was great with the attendants keeping tab of your preferences and making sure to make your experience is personalized. The swimming pool is well maintained and attended to.

All in all and excellent experience. Would love to go back and stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nirajp
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the front desk and the housekeeping teams and service. I have already shared your review with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.
Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Udaipur.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I and my husband checked in at the Hotel on Friday 29th November-2013.
check -in was very efficiently handled and all facilities were of TOP Class,
till we checked -out on 1st December 2013.
Breakfast and Lunch buffet was elaborate and sumptuous.
We enjoyed the stay.

jita Bipin Kapadia.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jita930
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated, precise review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team. Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.
Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Yeah it seems a little off for a luxury hotel in one of the good location's review to start with poor connectivity but that the fact. I stayed for two days for hotel and had one of my worst hotel experiences. My phone's network kept dropping, call kept dropping was unable to use my data card. It seems there has been no investment being made on making the hotel useful and not just good to look at it. Really terrible connectivity.

Only saving grace was breakfast though I would say staff was sloppy and not 100% attentive.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I regret to note that we disappointed you on this occasion with connectivity issues within the hotel. Although most renowned service providers have their base transmission network systems set up at our hotel and no other issue was reported by our guests or by my colleagues whist your stay dates and in the past. I would appreciate if you could specify the data / voice operator you have subscribed to - this would enable our IT team to investigate better.

I would like to assure you that a significant size of our guests is business travelers and have had no connectivity issues with our WIFI systems or voice mode, we have adequate bandwidth for the users with good utilization.
I sincerely hope that the travelers reading this review would treat this issue as mere aberration.

As much I would like to thank you for complimenting the breakfast team, I would greatly appreciate if you could elaborate on the inadequacies in other services by writing to me at Dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com
This would enable me to take appropriate corrective action.

In conclusion, we are committed to understanding and ensuring the comfort of our guests, and strive to resolve any concerns that may arise during their stay with us or thereafter. It is our goal to make every guest experience positively memorable and look forward to the prospects of future opportunities that allow us to do so.

If I can be of any assistance with reservations or for anything else in Udaipur please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This beautiful hotel is by far the best we've every stayed in and we have travelled far and wide. It is beautifully decorated with stunning artifacts, carpets and tiles and the rooms are equipped with everything you might need during your stay. I broke a nail while the maid was in one morning and she immediately went and got me an emery board! How's that for service? The staff everywhere from the porter to the Manager cater to your every whim with a smile and they have the ability to make everyone feel special. We dined there each evening. There was al la carte or buffet with a huge choice at a very reasonable price and plenty of staff in the restaurant to help with your choices be it Indian, Italian, Chinese, etc. Webooked our whole tour through Icon India Tours with Sabu Ram at the helm and thank him for this booking. I cannot fault them in any way. Thank you Trident for a memorable and most enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: They're all good with attention to detail in every room.

Dear Guest

We are very grateful for such amazing feedback following your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor and recommending us highly.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and to read that you had one of the most comfortable stays, most importantly to note that the Chefs and the restaurant team assisted you in every way with choice of cuisines.

Veena – the room maid who serviced your room is equally delighted to receive your gracious praise. Thank you!

We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your generous compliments with my colleagues.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back, soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The property is beautiful and maintained very well.The staff at all levels are superb. You can feel the service they give you is from the heart. They understand your needs and work with you to meet them even if they are beyond what the hotel offers. The lawns make a beautiful walk right up to the Bara Mahal where its great to see the animals - peacocks, deer. The greenery, the lake and the people all make it a great place to stay.

Room Tip: We chose the pool view which was worth it. However try and get a room on the upper level.

Dear Guest

We are very grateful for your feedback following your stay with us.
Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the service which you found to be genuine and warm. I have already shared your comments with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your repeat visit in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The hotel is almost nestled in the middle of lush green gardens. Right from the time you check in the staff can be seen making a true effort to make your holiday memorable. The garden view rooms are nice and in the mronings you can see peacocks from some of the rooms. The best time to visit Udaipur is winters from Oct to Feb and it helps that the property has a warm swimming pool. The hotel is at the back side of the other sister property Udaivilas and so is very close the Lake Pichola (thats where most of the action in Udaipur is). Overall the hotel was a great deal at the price offered and would definitely choose this hotel on another visit as well

Room Tip: If you are looking for a intimate holiday, the garden rooms are a better choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Guest

We are very grateful for your feedback following your stay with us.
Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our great location; green surroundings, heated swimming pool and most importantly to read that you had a memorable holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Trident next time your travels take you to Udaipur.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed at The Trident, Udaipur early December and have had a wonderful stay. The staff were so obliging and helpful. The room was beautify with a comfy double bed and views over the lake were lovely. The food was delightful, and the swimming pool warm with excellent pool bar service. We would certainly recommend the hotel. It is near enough to walk or ride into Udaipur, or have a drink by Lake Pichola.

Dear Guest

I appreciate your time to comment on your recent stay with us -thank you very much indeed.

Your comments have been shared with the entire team - they will be happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel in its entirety, especially the ambiance and service.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Many thanks once again.