Trident Udaipur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Sargam Sadan(Udaipur)
View Hotel
The Leela Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
  • Restaurant
Amet Haveli(Udaipur)
  • Breakfast included
2,946 results
All reviewskids clubmahilake picholakids areaoberoi groupmanicured lawnsboat ridebeautiful propertygarden viewwild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffrooms are smallexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Loved our stay at the Trident. It was a great hotel with great service. Extremely kid friendly, with a kid play area, wildlife sanctuary as well as very kid friendly staff. They even took special requests like steaming an apple for a kid, and threw that in for free :)

There was only one thing that didnt live up to the standard. THE FOOD, while breakfast spread as well as the food was decent the restaurant food was very average.

Room Tip: choose a room that faces the pool. The pool view is really good.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Guest

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Your constructive comments on food have been well noted and shared with the Chef and his team, we shall be more careful of this in future.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is one of the best Hotels i visited in the recent times. Located admist a sprawling area covered by lush green gardens and adjacent to the uday vilas this could a pefect hotel for a vacation.
Has a private access to the lake pichola and can avail a private jetty for a boating at the lake.
Breakfast and Dinner Buffet are just great and the hospitality is just superb.

Room Tip: Choose a garden view room on the lower floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have shared your review with the team; they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Trident next time your travels take you to Udaipur.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed at the hotel with my wife and 1 yr old daughter. I really like my stay specially for the service we got. I have travelled extensively around the world and I can say the service at Trident was amoungst the best I have experienced. The staff is very accommodating with various requests regarding room change or special meals for my daughter (which they didn't charge for).

The property is nice and spacious. Pool area and restaurant ambience is excellent. Room size is a bit compact but nice and clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have already shared your review with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely

Reviewed 26 December 2013

The staff is too good and well behaved. The property is beautiful and green. The place is comfortable and is value for money. The friendly staff gives you exceptional service and make your stay memorable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 December 2013

This is a very nice property in Udaipur.

Our room faced a beautiful garden. None of the rooms have a view of one of the city's many lakes, but you can get a small glimpse of the lake from the pool and restaurant area.

The room was clean and comfortable, but a bit small. The bathroom was also small.

Dining choices here are very limited... there is only one multi-cuisine restaurant. However, the food there was very good. They offer a buffet at breakfast and dinner. We ordered off of the menu at dinner, but the buffet appeared to be constantly maintained. The chef was always out checking the dishes.

Staff in the dining room were especially good. Our server at breakfast offered special items from the kitchen.

We also had an small rip in one of our suitcases, and the head bellman had it stitched up for us at no charge.

Although this was a good property, if we were to return to Udaipur, we'd probably opt for another hotel that had more dining options and perhaps a view of one of the lakes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

We really appreciate reading your comments following your stay and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I regret the inconvenience caused owing to limited dining options – we are in the process of enhancing our food and beverage facilities, just awaiting a few government clearances. Soonest we should be able to add another restaurant for our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.