“Mystical India”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #6 of 165 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 29 December 2013

What a great introduction to India. Having spent over 24 hours to get to Udaipur, it was like landing in an oasis. Away from the hustle of the city, it was nice to roam the grounds and catch your breath. Food offerings couldn't have been better. Beautiful hotel and excellent service.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Guest

We are very grateful for your feedback following your stay with us.
Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our great location, the grounds and most importantly -Service.

We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues; they shall truly appreciate your generous praise.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards

Reviewed 29 December 2013

we stayed at this hotel in august 2013 for two nights . i never seen this type of service in hotel , wich was given by trident udaipur , i have no more wors to say abt this property. breakfast is very very nice ,

Room Tip: everything is good in this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your stay at the Trident in Udaipur.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay, food and most importantly -Service.
People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I have shared your review with the team, especially the Chefs -they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel in early December 2013 and were delighted by the overall decor, cleanliness, service and good food. The pool area is in a delightful setting, very restful. At all times we were treated with the utmost respect and nothing was too much trouble. I had hurt my foot on a visit to some gardens in Udaipur and asked the hotel for an ice-bag which they promptly sent to our room. The staff were extremely friendly and always had time to stop and listen to us. We can't recommend this hotel highly enough and if we are ever in Udaipur again, this will be the hotel that we will book again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am delighted you had a memorable stay at Trident, Udaipur. Thank you so much for reviewing our landscape, service, food and especially our people. Most importantly, many thanks for recommending us so highly.

We have a wonderful team who do all they can to make our guest experiences truly special and unforgettable.

I trust your foot is alright now and you have recovered well.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they lived up to your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the team - your words of praise means the world to the entire team.

Our Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by our Chairman to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and highly engaged.
He also insists that we must train our people hard, for them to be able to differentiate between over service and good service. I am glad to know that this caught your attention and you found the service attentive and caring .

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Many thanks once again.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

As much as we enjoyed Udaipur , its lakes, palaces, food, and the streets, we enjoyed our stay at Trident Udaipur. Stands tall among the competition in terms of friendliness of staff, who are very helpful and go out of their way to make you feel so special. There's something about Oberoi group which is a class apart.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed feedback on the hotel, its services and especially our people, following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

The entire team is delighted to know that they came up to your expectations. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

As you rightly mentioned ,we endeavour to live up to our ethos and our philosophy which places people at the centre of everything we do, to train and support our team members in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and highly engaged, as they are the most important aspect of our business.

It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back,soon. Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Warm regards

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Loved our stay at the Trident. It was a great hotel with great service. Extremely kid friendly, with a kid play area, wildlife sanctuary as well as very kid friendly staff. They even took special requests like steaming an apple for a kid, and threw that in for free :)

There was only one thing that didnt live up to the standard. THE FOOD, while breakfast spread as well as the food was decent the restaurant food was very average.

Room Tip: choose a room that faces the pool. The pool view is really good.

Dear Guest

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Your constructive comments on food have been well noted and shared with the Chef and his team, we shall be more careful of this in future.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This is one of the best Hotels i visited in the recent times. Located admist a sprawling area covered by lush green gardens and adjacent to the uday vilas this could a pefect hotel for a vacation.
Has a private access to the lake pichola and can avail a private jetty for a boating at the lake.
Breakfast and Dinner Buffet are just great and the hospitality is just superb.

Room Tip: Choose a garden view room on the lower floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have shared your review with the team; they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Trident next time your travels take you to Udaipur.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I stayed at the hotel with my wife and 1 yr old daughter. I really like my stay specially for the service we got. I have travelled extensively around the world and I can say the service at Trident was amoungst the best I have experienced. The staff is very accommodating with various requests regarding room change or special meals for my daughter (which they didn't charge for).

The property is nice and spacious. Pool area and restaurant ambience is excellent. Room size is a bit compact but nice and clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have already shared your review with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely