Trident, Udaipur is a very beautiful hotel matching the brand standards of Brand Trident.
1. Good Location
2. Good Restaurant and Delicious Food with Great Hospitality & view
3. OK Breakfast but need to improve on no of Menu Items (4/5)
4. Inhouse small Wildlife Sanctuary where you can spot deers and peacocks.
5. Great Hospitality as expected
1. Its a 10 year old hotel as told to me by someone so being at a cold place, I find some moisture smell inside the rooms. Though the management immediately thrown upon 2-3 options anf shown more rooms but all were same. Well, good thing they put a heater inside the room.
2. At Trident group they charge money for Internet Access. I know its their policy and local staff cant do much about it. I was staying at Mumbai Nariman Point property some time back. I complained the same there for which I got a formal reply from the General Manager.
I feel like car, mobile etc. Internet access is a basic ammenity. Even at malls, airports etc. free wi-fi is available. Charging for such things is a bigturn off. They really need to do something for this.
I am member of some other leading hotel chains but they dont follow this practice and give free access to iternet.
Overall, the property is good and worth staying if you are in Udaipur.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Trident Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trident Hotel Udaipur
- Hilton Udaipur