“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 151 Hotels in Udaipur
New Delhi, India
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very good hotel. I really found this hotel comfortable, with absolutely super service. Only location was little far from the monuments. There was some good shopping around the hotel. The breakfast was super. The meals were very good. Nice comfortable rooms and very good washrooms.
The staff were excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. If I come to Udaipur again, no question about it- will stay here only.
Thank you Trident Udaipur.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm regards

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (703)
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

We reached Udaipur after Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Jodphur. The Trident Hotel was the best of what we had considered excellent accomodation throughout the holiday. The hotel staff were very helpful, rooms were beautiful, comfortable and to an exceptionally high standard. All general areas were spacious, airy and luxurious.
We travelled in February, and loved a leisurely breakfast outside in the mornings. The grounds of the hotel are extensive and full of gorgeous vegetation and birds, so to sit outside and watch the parakeets and hummingbirds was wonderful.
If you walk in the grounds there's lots of peacocks, and be sure to visit Bara Mahal.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kate C
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Guest

I appreciate your time to comment on your recent stay with us -thank you very much indeed.

Your comments have been shared with the entire team - they will be happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel in its entirety, especially the ambiance and service.

I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance – please feel free to write to me.

Many thanks once again.

With kind regards

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

if you go to udaipur u must be to lake palace lella palace and trident.We stayed for a weekend and didn't want to leave! The room was great, fantastic service and they were kind enough to organise a dinner on the the lake. We sampled some of the finest Rajasthani food and cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made on rooms, food and the team for their service. I have already shared your review with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely

Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

We are very grateful for your feedback following your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor .

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and to read that you had a comfortable stay. Most importantly to note that you found value for money and the Chefs made a good impression on you.

We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

If I can be of any assistance with reservations or for anything else in Udaipur please do not hesitate to write to me.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back, soon.

Placentia, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at three Trident hotels on our trip to India. They are excellent choices. They are a haven away from the things outside that are disturbing to Americans. The rooms are beautiful, the grounds are beautiful, and the restaurants are excellent.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good but if you want to be near the pool ask for a lower-level room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay(s) at the Trident hotels. I hope you homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at our hotels and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the calmness and the serene surroundings of our hotels.

I have shared your review with my colleagues in Agra and Jaipur; the teams shall truly appreciate your gracious praise.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Sincerely

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Me n hubby needed a break from life, so v decided to go to udaipur, the beautiful city of lakes and mountains, trident gifted us such a awesome time, the USP of the hotel are the staffs there. They are extremely helpful, warm and receptive. The food in trident is excellent. I loved the boat ride.including the snack, was most memorable.i strongly recommend this and will stay there when I visit Udaipur.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated, precise review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation, especially the comments you made on service and food quality. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I also appreciate your word of mouth recommendations, it is always gratifying to read that the entire team is doing such a great job of taking care of our valued guests, such as your fine self.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

The Hotel is situated on the banks of the Pichola Lake.
Beautiful view, excellent service and must say invigorating experience at The Spa.
The masseuse Mandy was exceptional with the treatments.
Breakfast is laid out so exuberantly.

Room Tip: Recommend upper floor rooms to get a great view of the pool.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

wonderfully crafted precise review. Thank you !

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. Mandy at the Spa would be truly delighted to read your gracious praise, it works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.