“I loved the food here :) every meal was different, definetly go back!”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #7 of 177 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Hi we just went for a short trip to Udaipur during holi, and I have loved the hospitality and courtesy extended to us by the hotel staff. I would like to thank specially Arun, who heads the kitchen and other staff Shoubhik and Raman who decided to offer us a special meal on our request despite us having a buffet option built in our package. The rooms are neat and clean but I wish they had some balcony or sit out area, but I do understand its a business hotel and what could be missing in the room is more than compensated by helpful staff and amazing food. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: Pool side is good preferred on first floor!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and sparing time to post a review on the hotel and its services.

The team is “over the moon” especially Chef Arun, Shoubhik and Raman are delighted to know that they lived up to your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

Our Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,869)

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was the 7th and last hotel on our recent visit to Northern India and this hotel ticked all the boxes for us. Stunning gardens, fabulous clean swimming pool, tastefully designed bedrooms and a restaurant with mouth watering food. Hospitable smiling staff and your every whim catered for, who could ask for more. The only downside is there is no free wi-fi, that lets it down a bit, but everything considered, a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VikingRaider_10

Dear Guest,

Our greatest award lies in the knowledge that your stay was satisfactory and all our efforts are aimed in that direction. It is indeed our pleasure in fulfilling a guest’s needs, especially by providing a comfortable and relaxing experience.

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

I have noted your feedback on the internet being expensive. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the internet in the hotel is an outsourced service, which entails high infrastructural costs, and the service is hence chargeable.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Well balanced offering of ambience food room and service. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
The F&B staff go out of the way to accomodate spl requests.
The coffee shop did get full during breakfast. Some waiting at peak hour.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank nobbygupta

Dear Guest

We really appreciate reading your very positive comments following your stay and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I regret the inconvenience caused owing to your waiting during the breakfast hours. I have shared your concerns with respective department heads and have initiated corrective action.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

A wonderfull experience, great service, great facilities, could not fault it in any way. Will be back at the 1st oportunity. We felt the location of the hotel ideal, as there was a boat service taking one across the lake to the town of Udaipur. We checked out at 10 am, but as we did not leave, were allowed the Internet facilities until we left.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

I am most appreciative about are the positive comments you made about the team and customer service. I have already shared your review with our team, they are most delighted that their efforts were noticed in the way you put it. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Trident next time your travels take you to Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I travelled to Trident Udaipur during the late december of 2013. Placed on the banks of Lake Pichola is this beautiful property. This was my second visit to the place and i simply loved it, whether it was the boat ride or the peacocks roaming or the candle light dinner in the open by the lake...... The best thing is that you are taken care off at Trident and i simply love it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 March 2014

When you first arrive, you know you are on for a treat!! The Trident has gorgeous grounds to roam around, a lovely pool, and if your lucky, as we were- a fantastic wedding to observe!
The rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean, the dining room is just beautiful and has very attentive wait staff. The restaurant even had a small hot breakfast for those of us leaving the hotel at 5am for an early flight to Mumbai !! That's service!
If you walk out of the entrance and towards town, right outside the gates are some shops to wander around in.
Overall, we stayed at three Trident's on our trip. This is the prettiest and best location!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback on the hotel, its services and especially our people, following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

The entire team is delighted to know that they came up to your expectations. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

As you rightly mentioned ,we endeavour to live up to our ethos and our philosophy which places people at the centre of everything we do, to train and support our team members in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and highly engaged, as they are the most important aspect of our business.

It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous praise.

Amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed at Trident Udaipur in early December on a business trip to Udaipur...came in from Delhi by the early morning flight and couldnt find the hotel pick anywhere...contacted the hotel and it seemed there was mix up which resulted in the hotel pick up car not turning up. However they immediately spoke to their airport assistance team and arranged a pick up vehicle from the airport. That drama notwithstanding it was easy ride after that...hotel was kind enough to let us checkin early..elaborate breakfast spread and there is a sit out terrace adjoining the dining hall which is a nice setting for a lovely breakfast under the balmy sun.
The base category room was good and adequate for a business traveler. Couldnt explore the hotel much as was on a short trip...however they boast of lovely open spaces with peacocks running around!However if you are a tourist and want to stay in a lake side property, this won't tick that box.
I had a guest who was a vegan and the chef took personal care of his meals and was happy to customise the food accordingly.
All in all a comfortable stay in an efficient brand!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I have noted your feedback concerning the airport pickup being missed due to a communication error. Allow me to assure you that we have started to streamline the process entirely and you will definitely see a marked change the next time you visit us.