Trident Udaipur
US$28
Hotel Lakend(Udaipur)
US$104
US$96
The Leela Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
US$330
  • Restaurant
Taj Lake Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
US$395
US$498
2,966 results
All reviewskids clubmahilake picholakids areaoberoi groupmanicured lawnsboat ridebeautiful propertygarden viewwild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffrooms are smallexcellent hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We, a family of 04 stayed at The Trident.....
The property is beautiful and extremely well located ....
The service and the staff have been outstanding....
The property is self sufficient and if you do not want to venture out, you can spend a cpl of days just lounging at the property itself.....
well Done ....Keep it up.....

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 60rohit
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay at Trident hotels.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at our hotels and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

Our Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best wishes!!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel grounds and pool were beautiful. Comfortable rooms. The staff were extremely attentive. The breakfast buffet was diverse and had several made to order options. Dinner a la cart was disappointing. Wi Fi a bit pricey.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Positive feedback encourages our team to strive to perform better. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service.

Whilst most of the services and facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction, your comments on a la cart dining were of great concern to me. I have personally taken up the matter with my team and have initiated remedial action with regards to the dinning experience. Rest assured that your feedback shall be dealt with the seriousness it deserves.

I have noted your feedback on the internet in the room being expensive. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the internet in the hotel is an outsourced service which entails high infrastructural costs and the service is hence chargeable.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times and look forward to your future visits.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stayed for 2 nights. It is a very good hotel in a shared campus with Uday Villas. Beautiful gardens...we even spotted a peacock there. Service was good, food was excellent. Only problem is that it is located bit away from city center.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

We really appreciate reading your very positive comments following your stay and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Trident Udaipur for 2 nights and 3 days over the weekend and it was a great stay.. The staff is friendly and provides a good service. Food is also good.
But advised not to ask the hotel reception to arrange your city travel as it is expensive instead one could easily get taxis and autos outside the hotel at a better price..

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest

We were so happy to read your amazing comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

In regard to your comment on recommending Avis cars and not an outsourced mode of transportation, I would like to advise you that we do not encourage, especially in the night, outsourced or any vehicle which is not attached to a reputed agency. As our guests have had a few unpleasant experiences in the past and quality issues with outsourced vehicles. Avis cars and other agency cars are well kept and drivers speak good English. I regret inconvenience caused owing to this.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Lovely clean rooms, great cocktails and food. Staff are wonderful. Lovely grounds, pool and beautifully kept. Only negative would be no lake view and not central. Stayed in 3 Trident hotels in the past 2 weeks. This was the second best. Found they all had the similar prices for food, drink and internet wifi, though taxes seem to change throughout the country ranging from 20% to upwards of 50%. Makes food and drink very pricey. Thought the cost of wifi was too expensive at 350 rupees for 2 hours. This was the most expensive we paid in India.
Travelogy India booked this hotel for us so I cannot comment on value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple