“Beautifuk upscale hotel”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #5 of 163 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Location was a little away from town, but service was exceptional.
Rooms are on the small side, but very clean and functional.
Very well trained and helpful staff.
Good room service at a reasonable price.
Excellent breakfast buffet with a good variety of dished.
Would stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: There are so many staff that you encounter, I recommend putting a single tip for your stay and leavi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We were so happy to read your amazing comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We really appreciate your going out of the way to detail your stay and for taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. Thank you.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your return to our hotels in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

There are newer reviews for Trident Udaipur

Reviewed 9 May 2014

A good hotel that is nice but not exceptional. The rooms are OK, a little old fashioned. The staff especially at the restaurant is very helpful and the breakfast delicious. The pool is quite nice, the gym very small. The location of the hotel is ok, a little out of town. WIFI is not free and quite expensive. Definitely an ok choice to stay in Udaipur (but do NOT go to the Oberoi next door for dinner - the prices there are WAY too high for the quality provided)!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know that you a comfortable stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Warm regards

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights on month of sept 2013..rooms are not very spacious with a small bath tub ..our room hadamazin garden view..breakfast options were very nice and yummy..staff was generous to arrange a tour around udayvilas..they also booked a dinner at jagmandir palace for us with a boat ride in moon light to it..it cldn gt more romantic..

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate reading your very positive comments following your stay and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Just next to the lake amidst beautiful gardens is Trident Udaipur. It shares the area with Oberoi Udaivilas which enjoys the lake frontage. There are no lake view rooms in Trident but you can goto the lakeside by walking. They have either garden views or pool view rooms. The green expanse outside will soothe your eyes. Very nice resort with high levels of service. Particularly loved the boat ride ( the hotel boats are superb ). Also enjoyed walking around the property with peacocks & many other birds for company. The rooms are very cute but quite small. The terrace restaurant has amazing views. Food is very good but a tad bland given the high presence of foreign tourists. Please go for the traditional thali once it's really good. I definitely recommend this property to spend a few leisurely days. Thanks Trident will remember the experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I regret the inconvenience caused owing to the food being bland. I have shared your concerns with respective department heads and have initiated corrective action.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We booked this hotel looking for a serene setting close to the lake away from the hustle and bustle of town. It's location right next the it's big brother the magnificent Oberoi Udaivilas was great. Parts of the magnificent grounds between the two hotels are shared and we spent many moments just strolling on the beautiful grounds.

We had a beautiful ground floor room overlooking the lawn and gardens. The room service was incredible, some of the best food we had in India. Breakfasts were also a treat with the staff glad to point out their favorites and make suggestions. Just a note on service: A lot of hotels can some and learn a thing or two from the Trident staff, they are helpful without being over the top, they are knowledgeable and make great conversation and they are genuinely friendly, a combination of things that are very rare even at the best of hotels!

If I can use one word: Magnificent!!

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the garden makes your stay feel even more tranquil!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Warm regards

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were two couples, both accompanied by our infants, and travelling with infants for the first time and so we were nervous travelers on this trip. Our concerns were put to rest by very accommodating staff that was available at a moment's notice. Kids' special meals and pasteurized milk requirements were well taken care of and the management was accommodating to allow us to pack from the breakfast buffet for kids' meals during our day excursions. The only reason why I am giving a rating of four is probably because the restaurant menu was limited for vegetarians, but I guess that won't bother most visitors as majority of the people coming here are from foreign countries. Breakfast menu is reasonably elaborate and caters to all needs. There is a beautiful sunset point here that should be explored. Our rooms were garden view rooms but we are glad that we took them, get up early in the morning and you may see a peacock next to your window like we did!! Spas here are excellent, so do try them. Swimming pool is temperature-controlled as per the weather and of shallow depth so kids can enjoy in a safe environment. They could improve the kids' play area a bit to make a portion of it indoors. All in all a wonderful experience. Don't take the spicejet flight if you are travelling from Delhi, it is a small and noisy aircraft, the one with Jet airways is good...

Room Tip: People visiting trident Udaipur prefer pool view rooms but I think I got another different experienc...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a highly rated and wonderfully crafted review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

I have noted your feedback on limited options for vegetarians. On your next visit to Trident Udaipur, please feel free to ask for the chef to customize a meal for you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Trident udaipur was a very beautiful & impressive property, Especially the cleanness of the rooms and hotel facilities impressed me. The location is unbelievable & very close to everything. I am really impressed by the services provided by the hotel they are very helpful and dedicated. The food is amazing & I like the chef's choice special So I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Many thanks once again.