“Excellent experience”

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #4 of 157 Hotels in Udaipur
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The staff was very courteous and service was super ! I loved my stay with family, both my daughters loved the Kids club area and always wanted to be go there.Excellent food esp breakfast at the aravali restaurant.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

amit.saincher@tridenthotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (736)
  • Hebrew first
Gwalior, India
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Been to Trident twice. The welcome is warm, but when i step in it takes my breath away. Amazingly beautiful, me - i love the floor when i enter, i have not seen anything as beautiful as the green floor at Trident. Sparkling and so clean that one can admire it everytime you put your foot on the floor.
The staff is very warm and ever smiling. The buffet and its variety blows ones diet schedule to pieces. The grounds around are worth an early morning or sunset walk.
Kids have enough entertaiment at hand, mine enjoyed the independence the inter-connecting room gave them.
Love you guys for the luxury you provide and spoil us.

Room Tip: Opt for the inter connecting if you are travelling with 2 or more kids.. gives everyone a little hol...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank monisha d
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I was visiting trident for a wedding. I must say I found the staff extremely professional n courteous. I extended my stay with my family. The kids tent is super n if ur traveling with a kid u will love it.. But for me the highlight was the service

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur. Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Location was a little away from town, but service was exceptional.
Rooms are on the small side, but very clean and functional.
Very well trained and helpful staff.
Good room service at a reasonable price.
Excellent breakfast buffet with a good variety of dished.
Would stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: There are so many staff that you encounter, I recommend putting a single tip for your stay and leavi...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

We were so happy to read your amazing comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We really appreciate your going out of the way to detail your stay and for taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. Thank you.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your return to our hotels in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 May 2014

A good hotel that is nice but not exceptional. The rooms are OK, a little old fashioned. The staff especially at the restaurant is very helpful and the breakfast delicious. The pool is quite nice, the gym very small. The location of the hotel is ok, a little out of town. WIFI is not free and quite expensive. Definitely an ok choice to stay in Udaipur (but do NOT go to the Oberoi next door for dinner - the prices there are WAY too high for the quality provided)!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know that you a comfortable stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights on month of sept 2013..rooms are not very spacious with a small bath tub ..our room hadamazin garden view..breakfast options were very nice and yummy..staff was generous to arrange a tour around udayvilas..they also booked a dinner at jagmandir palace for us with a boat ride in moon light to it..it cldn gt more romantic..

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate reading your very positive comments following your stay and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best regards

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Just next to the lake amidst beautiful gardens is Trident Udaipur. It shares the area with Oberoi Udaivilas which enjoys the lake frontage. There are no lake view rooms in Trident but you can goto the lakeside by walking. They have either garden views or pool view rooms. The green expanse outside will soothe your eyes. Very nice resort with high levels of service. Particularly loved the boat ride ( the hotel boats are superb ). Also enjoyed walking around the property with peacocks & many other birds for company. The rooms are very cute but quite small. The terrace restaurant has amazing views. Food is very good but a tad bland given the high presence of foreign tourists. Please go for the traditional thali once it's really good. I definitely recommend this property to spend a few leisurely days. Thanks Trident will remember the experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I regret the inconvenience caused owing to the food being bland. I have shared your concerns with respective department heads and have initiated corrective action.

Best regards