“Beautiful and Kids friendly”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #6 of 166 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Surrounded by a well laid out green the hotel is a part of the Oberoi Udai Vilas complex and is a beautiful change from the rush that one normally faces in hotels. We ended up spending most of the time in the hotel itself as it is a very kids friendly and a good place to unwind. The breakfast spread was good, the staff courteous, however the dinner lacked the spread and taste, would advise if you are not lazy that you head into the city for lunch and dinner as there is a plethora of options available. The pool a tad small was always busy, obviously the kids love it. The walk around the Udai Vilas complex is beautiful and serene, one of most relaxing aspects. One funny experience was our kid wanted to experience a horse ride, the hotel guide suggests the famous Mewari horses specially brought from a farm for this, however when we asked for one we ended up riding a wedding mare, lol... All in all a fun family experience, highly suggested for a weekend break

Room Tip: Although the norm is to go for a pool facing room would suggest a more serene garden facing one
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Positive feedback encourages our team to strive to perform better. It has always been our focus to provide our valued guests with personalized service.

Whilst most of the services and facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction, your comments on restaurant food were of great concern to me. I have personally taken up the matter with my team and have initiated remedial action in this regard.

Rest assured that your feedback shall be dealt with the seriousness it deserves.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times and look forward to your future visits.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We visited Trident, Udaipur in August 2011. Very good Hotel and Service. My experience is that, they have exceeded the expectations. The Trident Holidays offer is very good, especially family with Kids. The Kids Club is a place for children to be. Breakfast is healthy and Super. Within the premise there is a small wildlife park having Peacocks, Birds, spotted Deers and wild Boars which was fun to see. We enjoyed the Trident sunset boat cruise on Lake Pichola. To add more to our delight, they had activities such as Horse & Camel ride, Pottery and Puppet show. True value for Money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
10  Thank Virvadia

Dear Guest,

We were so happy to read your amazing comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We really appreciate your going out of the way to detail your stay and for taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. Thank you.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your return to our hotels in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The staff was very courteous and service was super ! I loved my stay with family, both my daughters loved the Kids club area and always wanted to be go there.Excellent food esp breakfast at the aravali restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Been to Trident twice. The welcome is warm, but when i step in it takes my breath away. Amazingly beautiful, me - i love the floor when i enter, i have not seen anything as beautiful as the green floor at Trident. Sparkling and so clean that one can admire it everytime you put your foot on the floor.
The staff is very warm and ever smiling. The buffet and its variety blows ones diet schedule to pieces. The grounds around are worth an early morning or sunset walk.
Kids have enough entertaiment at hand, mine enjoyed the independence the inter-connecting room gave them.
Love you guys for the luxury you provide and spoil us.

Room Tip: Opt for the inter connecting if you are travelling with 2 or more kids.. gives everyone a little hol...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank monisha d

Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I was visiting trident for a wedding. I must say I found the staff extremely professional n courteous. I extended my stay with my family. The kids tent is super n if ur traveling with a kid u will love it.. But for me the highlight was the service

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur. Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Location was a little away from town, but service was exceptional.
Rooms are on the small side, but very clean and functional.
Very well trained and helpful staff.
Good room service at a reasonable price.
Excellent breakfast buffet with a good variety of dished.
Would stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: There are so many staff that you encounter, I recommend putting a single tip for your stay and leavi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 May 2014

A good hotel that is nice but not exceptional. The rooms are OK, a little old fashioned. The staff especially at the restaurant is very helpful and the breakfast delicious. The pool is quite nice, the gym very small. The location of the hotel is ok, a little out of town. WIFI is not free and quite expensive. Definitely an ok choice to stay in Udaipur (but do NOT go to the Oberoi next door for dinner - the prices there are WAY too high for the quality provided)!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to know that you a comfortable stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.