Trident Udaipur
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$469
  • Pool
The Leela Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
US$336
US$315
  • Restaurant
Hotel Aashiya Haveli(Udaipur)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$31
  • Free Internet
Hotel The Tiger(Udaipur)(Great Value!)
US$12
Orbitz.com
US$59
US$29
2,947 results
All reviewskids clubmahilake picholakids areaoberoi groupmanicured lawnsboat ridebeautiful propertygarden viewwild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffrooms are smallexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We have spent here 2 days. Even though the hotel is clean and nice, we had a terrible experience because it was full of Indian families (and consequently children) that have made noises till very late in the night. We tried to complain with the lobby but without any result.
I couldn't recommend it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luther3003
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you at the hotel. We have already put in place measures that we hope will alleviate this situation.

We will constantly monitor these processes and review where ever necessary.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times and look forward to your future visits.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is an exceptionally beautiful hotel! The grounds are well-kept and lush. The public areas are well-appointed and bright. The service was instantaneous!

Our room was typical of the Trident hotels we stayed in – clean and comfortable; the restaurant was of average quality – good, but not outstanding. The location of this hotel is very nice. Udaipur is very clean, and seems very safe.

Only complaint was the wifi. It wasn't very fast, and it was rather expensive.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MayDayKay

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate reading your very positive comments following your stay and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip advisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I have noted your comment on internet speed . Your feedback has been shared woth the concerned department head to initiate corrective action.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 August 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at while travelling across the world for almost 21 years now. Lushgreen lawns, heritage look, Smiling and supportive staff, good food, picture perfect location....had a wonderful holiday with my family....Full recommendation....
Only thing is internet is not free in today's wi-fi internet free world, not even in lobby !!!

Room Tip: Rooms on garden side gives better view than the one facing entrance to hotel....
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rakesh S
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Dear Guest,

We were so happy to read your amazing comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We really appreciate your going out of the way to detail your stay and for taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. Thank you.

Please allow me to explain why there is a charge for internet at our hotel Quite a few hotels us provide an average speeds of 2MBPS for which there is no charge. We, at Trident Udaipur provide a speed of 10 MBPS for all our rooms.

This speed requires a set up that can be run by experts, and for this very reason we have hired a professional agency who provide an uninterrupted service to the hotel for your convenience.

This is the only reason that you find internet chargeable. May I also clarify that we have been advised that we lower down the speed and remove the charges, which we do not agree to as downloads taking thrice as much time can be quite a disturbance.

We do look forward to your return to our hotels in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I am a frequent traveller and my experience at Trident Udaipur was Best among my last 3-5 years of travel. The property is so good and maintained even after my 10 yr previous stay , it looks it is new hotel and maintained and sustained its standard of its class. The team at Udaipur at their restaurant was just amazing. Housekeeping staff was just great with enthusiastic Avtar and Shasank. Was fun and memorable. Keep it up and see you soon.

Room Tip: Garden view rooms are great and can see peacock from window.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to note that in the last 10 years of your stay with us that the hotel still looks new. Your words are testament to our commitment to ensure that our hotel is spotless and always fresh.

Your kind words of appreciation for Awtar and Shashank have been conveyed to them, for whom it is a source of inspiration to continue to deliver ever higher levels of guest satisfaction.,

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 21 August 2014

It was a business visit to Udaipur and my first time check into Trident Udaipur. It has plush green lawns and the staff are very courteous to guest.
With Udai Villas within the same boundary walls, and entire courtyard kept clean it does give guest a wonderful feeling.

I have also got registered as a privilege member of Trident. Hope to stay and have such wonderful experience in all Trident hotels. Kudos to the entire staff and management of Trident

Room Tip: Garden facing rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur, hopefully on vacation with your family. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Warm regards