Greeted by Rose petals after a short boat ride to this palace on a lake you enter into a surreal otherworldly experience being treated like royalty by friendly lovely people for whom nothing is too much trouble. breakfast is for champions with stunning views across the lake from the restaurant. The rooftop restaurant is one of the most romantic restaurants in the world amazing food service and views with a fantastic fireworks display whilst we ate.
Cocktails and lunch by the pool, followed by a massage in the poolside spa is a perfect way to spend the day. Really expensive but really really good worth every penny and more if only to see the sun rise and set from this beautiful location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace