The Lake Palace Hotel is a gem - wonderful architecture and workmanship. Our luxury room at > 800 €/night (!) was definitively (too) small; bathroom the same. Everything is a bit tighter compared to other Heritage hotel due to the limited space here. To be fair, they offered us a bigger and far nicer Palace room on the last evening. Service level is from excellent too good, depending on the persons. Thus our %* rating is more on the minus side.
The best is the outlook over the lake and on the City Palace - stunning! A MUST SEE!
Indian restaurant is very good with very (sometimes too) attentive service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace