My wife and I Visited Udaipur and stayed at Taj Lake Palace. It was such a surreal experience. Nicely located in the middle of a lake, surrounded by marvelous palaces and greenery, Taj Lake palace is the place to be.
They picked us at the airport and took us to the city lake palace from where there was a ferry service to the hotel. It looked fantastic in the lights. We were received with flowers and welcome drink. The hospitality was impeccable. The staff were very courteous and knowledgeable. They helped us out with the local tour as well.
It was so fantastic that we hardly had the mood to venture out into the city. A very relaxing experience indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Agoda, DerbySoftTaj, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace