Okay, this may be the absolute best hotel in the world! I know I have said this before but this time I truly mean it! Located in the middle of a lake with unbelievable views of Udaipur. The service is above 5 star. We arrived to Udaipur after an overnight train (which was delayed by 5 hours and left at 4:00am) from Jaipur. We were unbelievably tired and the staff took great care of us. I quickly had a cappuccino in my hand and a glass of sparkling wine (on the house). We took an afternoon boat cruise, had the best massage, watched dancing and ate in an alcove looking out onto Udaipur!
The hotel organized an afternoon tuk tuk ride around Udaipur where we wondered through markets and took plenty of photographs.
Our entire experience was fantastic! Thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace