Maybe it was caught off guard. We arrived from Udaivillas Hotel so no Rose Petals for us. Reception would match any 3/4 star hotel. Rooms very small, but comfortable. Nice touch of sending me 20 red roses and a get well card. I was not well. It was my wifes 50th and the the roses were meant for her. Some cross wires I suppose.
The staff greeted my wife belated happy Birthday and asked if liked the Roses! The roof top restaurant has a limited vegetarian menu. Views are good, but that you can get from many locations in Udaipur. The Staff were freindly and also prepared a lemon drink for me to settle my tummy. I would not rush back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace