It is just amazing and if you can just afford the one night as we did then just go for it.
It is very special. The rooms are glorious and make sure you book a room with a lake view. The internal gardens are heaven scent. and the birds are amazing. One would not comprehend that because it is surrounded by water, in this oasis of granduer. The opulence along with tradition is everywhere, If you are romantic then to the Pontoon dinner. It is divine and it will cover you for Valentines dinners for the rest of your days.
Do make sure you take a swim in the pool and experience the nightly dance troupe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace