The first thing that made me book this hotel is that it is just 4kms away from the railway station. I had a business meeting and i booked 3 palace rooms for me and my colleagues. It had a lakeview that made me feel i am in heaven.
The busy 3days that i had in udaipur relaxed me with taj spa. It was too good. The pries are bit high but again you cant complain as in return you are getting something you would never get anywhere.
The dining places jharoka and neel kamal took me by surprise by their variety, especially the contemporary food of neel kamal was what can you say shaahi..
Overall great food, splendid location, exquisite scenery and royal rooms converted my business trip into a memorable one for sure. I will definitely visit this hotel back with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace