2,178 results
All reviews semi private pool spa pool ankush mahajan lake pichola premier room the general manager rose petals wildlife sanctuary beautiful hotel best hotels in the world city palace impeccable service outdoor restaurant boat ride heaven on earth treated like royalty once in a lifetime
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We spent 3 wonderful days at Udavilas. We travel a lot to fancy resorts but this resort exceeded our expectations in each way you can imagine. The location is amazing, the view from the rooms with the private pool is romantic and the service of staff is excellent.
It´s a perfect place to relax, visit all places in and around Udaipur.
Thanks to Vincent and his team for making our stay memorable!

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view and private pool side
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SairamD
Vincent G, General Manager at The Oberoi Udaivilas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying and for sharing your experience with us.

Your generous words of appreciations about the property, pools and services are really immeasurable, thank you so much for the exceptional review.

Your such compliments will further motivate us to enhance and improve our product and services.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best Oberoi hospitality.

Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful two nights in Udaipur with a hotel experience that complements the stunning lake surroundings.

Unparalleled service end to end. Beautifully decorated hotel and perfectly maintained grounds. Only minor challenge was the abundance of Mosquitos inside and out during breeding session.

Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2013
Vincent G, General Manager at The Oberoi Udaivilas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and appreciated the picturesque surrounding.
Our resort includes the magnificent setting combines with royal service to make your holiday a journey into the romance and grandeur of another century. It is a pleasure to hear that you are already thinking of returning to The Oberoi Udaivilas.
The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of Oberoi hospitality.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We splurged for my husband's 50th birthday and stayed at five different Oberoi Hotels throughout India. This was the fourth. To say that it wasn't the most superb experience ever would be an understatement. We are die hard fans of Oberoi properties now! Beginning with the girls in the booking office who handled all of my inquiries and were so patient with my 101 itinerary changes!The service from everyone was impeccable. They all go above an beyond to make your stay enjoyable. They presented my husband with a birthday cake, arranged the bed with balloons and decorated our bathroom with candles and rose petals. We opted for the rooms with semi private pools which were fantastic! The bed was VERY comfortable, air conditioning perfect, rooms and bathrooms immaculate and wifi worked well, however you have to pay for it. The grounds are magnificent. The buffet breakfast was to die for. Unbelievable!! So much choice, so fresh and so good! Location was not a problem. You could either get a taxi into town or we chose to take the boat across the river. From here he wandered back along the road into the town which was very pleasant and a great way to see things. We loved Udaipur and we can't recommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing you experience with us.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I am happy to know that you have enjoyed the accommodation, hospitality and beautiful surroundings at The Oberoi Udaivilas

Thank you so much for your everlasting compliments.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Oberoi Udaivilas on the banks of Lake Pichola.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

It was my months old son's 1st visit to India and I wanted to take him, my wife and parents for the best holiday resort that India has to offer. And Udaivilas has exceed all our expectations. Everything from the wonderful architecture of the hotel, excellent rooms portraying Rajasthani culture, the animal sanctuary, the very relaxing view of Lake Pichola and the well layed our gardens have swept us off our feet.

The service levels were simply fabulous. The staff at the breakfast were so warm and loving and took care of my son once in a while to ensure that me and my family could have our breakfast comfortable.

Aaah.. I can go on and on about the beautiful memories that Udaivilas has engraved in my mind. But I think I better stop here and let you experience the royal treatment for yourself.

I have turned into a die heart fan of Oberoi properties after my memorable experience in Udaivilas. Good job Vincent and team :)

Room Tip: Rooms towards the spa offer excellent view of the Lake Pichola (Rooms with semi-private pool) or the courtyard garden (Courtyard attached rooms.)
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.

I am happy to read that we have exceeded your expectations and were able to add some everlasting imperial memories. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

Your positive comments such as are appreciated and they motivates us in achieving even higher standards of excellence.

It was a pleasure spending time with you and family and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to organize any Oberoi trip.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

if you are staying at Udai Vilas...its so difficult to leave the hotel and go for sight -seeing.......everything about the hotel is top of the world....rooms..pools..lake side..spa...foood.....whoooaa

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your compliments with us, they are really very special.

We strive everyday to deliver the best experiences to our guests and extremely grateful when these are being recognized.

Thank you so much for your support and recommendation!!

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.