2,190 results
All reviews semi private pool spa pool ankush mahajan lake pichola premier room the general manager rose petals wildlife sanctuary best hotels in the world beautiful hotel city palace impeccable service outdoor restaurant boat ride heaven on earth treated like royalty once in a lifetime
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Oberoi has a health club, a spa tub, and steam room. Complimentary wifi and wired high-speed Internet is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 5-star hotel includes a business center and a meeting/conference/marriage room. This New Delhi hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/cafe, and a snack bar/deli. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a sauna.

Room Tip: The staff can provide concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and event catering. One can have complimentary access to a shuttle from the airport to the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Vincent G, General Manager at The Oberoi Udaivilas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to write your appreciation following your experience with The Oberoi Hotels and resorts.

I am glad that we were able to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Your generous indication of our performance and services, encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We were ecstatic to discover that we had been upgraded to a suite on arrival, this was a treat of a lifetime - but what i cherished most from my experience at Rajvilas - more than the suite and the reason why i am writing this review, five months on from my visit - is my everlasting memory on how the entire staff managed to make me feel so incredibly special without making me feel uncomfortable. I would like to congratulate and applaud Oberoi for what is a skill. I would like to say a personal thank you to Deep who even packed me a special lunch for my journey home. . Thank you so much for allowing me in your kitchen.. Every member of staff treats you like their only child, i don't know how else to express their hospitality. I actually feel homesick.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review.

We strive everyday to deliver the best attention and services to our guests. I am proud and delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for recognizing Deep for his personal attention.

Please contact me directly when you next intend to travel to Udaipur or to any Oberoi destination, I would be delighted to have the chance of welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Do recommend Udaivilas. We stayed in April 2013 with 2 kids for a week. The weather's still not too hot. We stayed at Jaipur last year same time and that weather was lot hotter, Udaipur had some nice clouds, showers and wind every day. Oberoi has really nice offers from April (http://www.oberoihotels.com/india/exotic_vacations_summer.asp, you get another free room for kids). We were given rooms with semi-private pool - you've got a large pool acces from your veranda with the most stunning views of the lake and its palaces. The vibe is of a relaxed luxury, you are pampered in an utmost manner, whereas staff might even be taking a bit too much care of you. But they managed to get this done with an actually happy feeling, you kind of give up some privacy as you don't want to make them genuinely sad. The spa is quite heavenly. The property's chandeliers and other interior is royally beautiful. And they have a conservatory to feed wild animals and birds, a spot that was once used to teach princes to hunt. Udaipur's old town itself was surprisingly calm, even the shopkeepers didn't bother too much, some even did not trouble to interrupt their siestas while the others were servicing you.

Room Tip: rooms wih semi-private pool, I guess they were 102, 104, etc, about 10 rooms overall. super location, large, nice baths and once again the best views from your room and your room's pool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Vincent G, General Manager at The Oberoi Udaivilas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful and descriptive review.

Udaipur is the jewel of Mewar, beautiful city surrounded by tranquil water lakes and Aravalli ranges of Rajasthan. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay thoroughly in this region of Rajasthan.

Our resort is the reflection of the rich heritage of Mewar, designed with Mugal and Mewari architecture. It is build on the hunting grounds of Maharajas and “ Bada Mahal” is the wild life conservatory where our guests can feed the wild animals and birds. I am glad to know that you had enjoyed these moments had the cherished memories. Our rooms with semi private pool are truly unique with the overlooking view of the Lake Pichola and palace and no doubt you loved it. Thank you once again for your support, recommendation and for appreciating our efforts so well.

We sincerely hope that our distinctive service and product will tempt you to return and stay at one of the many excellent Oberoi Hotels and Resorts in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Don't miss this paradise. Stay for at least 3 days to take advantage of the pools, spas, boats, cuisine. Have travelled around the world and experienced many great hotels. This is one of the top. Staff so genuinely friendly and efficient. Also visit the phenomenal Agra Oberoi.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are pleased to hear you have thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality, services and facilities and we were able to par your expectations. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation, support and recommendation.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of Oberoi hospitality.

Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

My title sums it all up!

Worth special mention is the exceptional service we received. I even visited the furniture shop Oberoi recommended and bought some pieces, yet to be finished, to be shipped to me. Their staff graciously offered to check up on my order for me to make sure the finished products were up-to-standard. This is what I call service!

• Stayed: April 2013
Vincent G, General Manager at The Oberoi Udaivilas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your incredible appreciation. These are really very special!!

Your compliments have been shared with the team members and they are extremely pleased to know that their good job is so well recognized.

Thank you once again and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in our properties worldwide, in the near future.

Should I be of any help to facilitate any of your reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.