I made online reservation with 2 adults and 2 children with ages indicated and asked for 2 double beds. I was given a price and made reservation. Upon checking, they wanted to give me king size bed and charge extra for 1 child and extra bed at a significant cost. I told them that I made reservations for 2 adults and 2 children and why was I being charged extra. They said it is in the terms. They made me show them my email with confirmation that showed 2 adults and 2 children. The manager agreed but called his superior and still refused to give me what I had reserved. I left that place since they didn't even believe me. I found another better hotel, Fateh Garh which accommodated all of us with the phone price they gave us and service was very good. I would recommend Fateh Garh over Fateh Prakash any day. Don't even go to Fateh Prakash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur