The hotel was fabulously located on Pichola lake. We were given two rooms with interconnecting lounge which were lovely. View over the lake was amazing. Rooms were very large and had dressing rooms and huge bathroom. Staff were very helpful and accommodating. Restaurant was outdoors and as we were there in mid February it was cold and night and in the mornings. One night it was too cold to eat there so we had to go over the road to another hotel to eat indoors. That would be my only negative comment. It would have been nice to have option to eat indoors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur