The ambience and the view from the room were really amazing. Hotel could use a renovation especially outside, breakfast was basic, restaurant's food average but in a great environment. We had a late departure so they gave us a private lounge to wait as the hotel was fully booked, much appreciated. Overall worthy for a short stay especially for its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur