You can have a good view to the City Palace & enjoy fireworks at night in the roof restaurant which has very good food & very good service personnel who are always ready to help you... But...
* The most disappointing was the bathroom (pictures attached) & the soiled towels, always make sure you order new ones from the reception.
* Next in line are the dusty walls & untidy corners (if you are allergic to dust, then you might have a problem).
* The front desk guy was the least helpful compared to other staff in the hotel.
We walked by to Amet Haveli (http://www.amethaveliudaipur.com/) the next day for food & found the hotel much more tidier compared to ours & cheaper too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LPH is a beautiful hotel on the banks of Pichola Lake. 85% of the rooms have have balconies hanging on the lake overlooking the majestic palaces and the walled city of Udaipur. It has a stunning roof top wid 360 degrees view and an elegant restaurant called Chandni. It has a palatial lobby with 8 Bohemian chandeliers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Lake Pichola Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Pichola Udaipur
- Hotel Lake Pichola