* Nice surroundings with a lake, deer and peacocks
* Good dinner (a-la-carte). We got hot phulkas on request and enjoyed an outdoor dinner with the coal/fire even though it was cold outside
* Decent rooms even though they are not luxurious.
* Clean sheets and towels
* Location is a little away from the city center but not a big problem if you have your own transport
* Stench on the way to the rooms. In the rooms there was no smell, so that was OK.
* Breakfast could be better
Tip: Carry your own water if you want bottled water, or be prepared to pay high prices. There are no shops around there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Single-story Hotel, originally a Royal Hunting Lodge, located in wooded area, just outside Udaipur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shikarbadi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shikarbadi Hotel Udaipur