My fiancée and I had a lovely stay at the Udaipur Kothi. We found our first floor room quite cozy and charming. We also found the staff to be attentive and friendly, which has not always been the case during our stay in India.
Some random notes and concerns in no particular order:
1) Bottled water was not provided after the first day. This was our only hotel in india where that was the case.
2) The open sewer smell from the gutter at the foot of the driveway was definitely a bummer.
3) Breakfast bar was the largest we found in India by far and it was well-stocked.
4) It was too cool to swim during our stay but we were entertained by the pigeons drinking nearly constantly from the pool.
5) There is a mosque nearby with a loud call to prayer; might be an issue if you're a light sleeper who wants to sleep in. There is also a Hindu temple that broadcasts a chant at sunset (and of course the mosque's call is also going at this time). It can be a bit jarring. More
- Breakfast included