Hotel Udai Kothi
Treebo Udai Niwas(Udaipur)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$41
US$35
Hotels.com
1,154 results
All reviewsrooftop poolmarble bathboutique hotellake picholabeautiful hotelold cityfour poster bedupgraded to a suitecity palacenarrow streetsgarden viewsitting areaboat rideindiaambiencealcovepassword
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel is perfectly decent but I can't quite pin down what I didn't like about it. It might have something to do with the somewhat frosty atmosphere of the rooftop terrace. The swimming pool is located here but in quite a tight space, meaning the edges get filled up quite quickly by people who seem resentful of any newcomers! Swimming here is rather like swimming in a goldfish bowl - not pleasant. The rooms are good and filled with reproduction antiques. Bathrooms need updating though and were by far the worst we experienced on our three-week trip. I wouldn't bother eating at the hotel restaurant - head instead to Ambrai, just a short walk away (turn right out of the hotel) - great food and a fantastic terrace overlooking the lake. We all loved it. M

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BrightonBN1
Neelam20, General Manager at Hotel Udai Kothi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Greetings from Udai Kothi!!!

Thank you for your feedback. I regret to note your disappointment with the quality of food at the hotel. I request you to give us another opportunity to showcase our culinary skills.
Also i can understand its summers now and most of our guest love to swim, however in near future we are planning to come up with another pool which shall solve this issue. However we can't do much right now as all guest love to be by the poolside.

We look forward to your future visits.

warm regards

Reviewed 17 March 2014

quick and kind reception, the staff is pleasant and kind. The room was large and well cleaned, really nice garden and in our modest opinion a wonderful roof top restaurant with well maintained pool. The breakfast is rich and with also fresh fruit. We are happy about the restaurant with music and good food.

Room Tip: our fridge bar was really noise, but switching it off resolved the issue.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 75Drake

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Apologizes for the inconvenience that was caused due to the fridge.
The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best of our hospitality.

Best regards

Reviewed 15 March 2014

It exudes an old world charm with all creature comforts. Buffet breakfast served at its roof top restaurant was good, their garden was quaint and charming but it is their warm and impeccable service that eclipses everything else.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Sheroo53

Greetings from Udai Kothi!!!

Thank you for choosing Udai Kothi and for sharing your wonderful feedback.

I am glad to know that you have loved the property and have thoroughly enjoyed your time with us.
We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Should I be of any help to facilitate any of your reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm regards

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Neat and Clean Hotel with comfortable stay, Rooms were big with nice bathrooms
the best thing was fresh flowers placed at different locations in the room and quilts were warm and cosy.Bathrooms were equipped with all the toiletries.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank aminderpaul

Greetings from Udai Kothi!!!

Thank you for writing on trip advisor and for sharing your wonderful review with us. . I am glad to know that you have enjoyed these moments and had the cherished memories.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you wish to organize any trip.

We are looking forward to welcome you on your next trip to Udaipur.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I booked this hotel for 3 nights after going through trip advisor list of hotels for Udaipur. My intention was to stay as close as possible to lake pichola so that distance is walk-able. Post my stay I am highly satisfied with my decision. Hotel was beautiful, decorated with lot historic pictures. Rooms were clean and pleasant. Hotel manager Neelam and staff were very courteous. Would love to visit again in future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Naveenji,

Greetings from Udai Kothi!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are pleased to hear you have thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality, services and facilities and we were able to par your expectations. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation, support and recommendation.

Best regards