I stayed here from Oct 17 to Oct 20 2013. I faced couple of issues:
1. The bathroom did not have ventilators. The electronic exhaust was pushing air in bathroom which made the bathroom full of foul smell. Its ok since it may happen due to technical problems. But the real problem is with attitude of staff. The guy was very rude while entertaining my problem and visited the room but did not do anything than using air freshner. I was asking to keep the air freshner in room or spray it in morning also, but he just walked away.
2. The laundry guy delivered someone else's cloth along with mine. Even that happens. But while settlement of bill, I was charged for same. And when I asked why, the answer was "15 rupaye se kya jata hai.. bill hum change nahi kar sakte" this is simply pathetic.
3. I wanted to pay food bill by credit card. When he swiped, the machine complained with error and he said your card is faulty. When I gave him another card, he said the same. Then he said, no its telephone line issue and I had to pay by cash. I suspect he did not want to accept payment by card. Thats why the trick.
4. To get hot water, you have to call reception. This is funny. And even at 10.30 AM, I did not get hot water. The reason was "sab log nahaate hai to nahi milta hot water " wat??
5. Even after insisting many times, they did not change the lenins (bedsheets).
The room was nice but was small. Restaurant is good. No issues with food and restaurant staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Royal Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.