“Good One”

and up
Full-Day Private City Tour of Udaipur
Ranked #27 of 107 things to do in Udaipur
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I can't go inside but I have seen this from road side. I have been told that it is in the middle of the lake and I dint find it exciting so i have taken the road side view of it.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

The place was visited by us for a quick lunch while visiting the city palace as the place is connected to the city palace and offers a great view. The food was not something that you would cherish the place for as I have been to better restaurants that offered food that were comparatively much cheaper but greater in value and then the service of the place is what you pay for actually. The place has great ambiance and a good quality service but apart from that the place has good view of the lake palace and the lake itself. The place remains my favorite due to the décor and the charm that this place has along with the view that it offers but when it comes to the food, I would say that it is not something that you would want to travel exclusively and the prices are even high for the Indian standards but doesn’t offer the same in the taste and quality.

1  Thank Valerii L
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Had buffet lunch on a december afternoon, amazing food. Service was fine, taste was excellent. Location is simply lovely to be.

2  Thank Ayush G
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A must visit to the crystal display, its one of the largest collection of crystal artifacts, along with the tour they offer coffee or tea, make sure you go during the evening time so you get good view of the lake and other palaces. Also their ball room is spectacular, so worth a visit

2  Thank NachiketShetye
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We visited the restaurant for dinner so that we could take in the view of udaipur and bask in its romantic energy. It was so worth the visit. I do have to warn you that if you are Indian, the food is not worth the buck(since you know good indian food) but the view is soooo worth it.
We loved spending our evening here.