“Exquisite tailoring”

Boutique Namaste India
Ranked #1 of 87 Shopping in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: We have 18 year tailoring Experiences. Especially with foreign Travelers .Due to our customer support and quality tailoring we are here on top rank. We provide high quality tailoring service with affordable price. As an example we provide Tailor made Suit At 3500 Rupees. I hope you will visit us and enjoy Indian prices.Shopping is not compulsory at our store (no push for buy)We don’t tell stories. We believe only in work so we hope you visit as and enjoy your trip. Best Regard’sBoutique Namaste India
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exquisite tailoring”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

It is no coincidence this shop is ranked number one, the owners consistently provide quality hand made garments and excellent customer service.
During my stay in Udaipur this Christmas I had a kurta made for myself and a blazer made for my friend. During my consultation with Raj I was very specific about the details of each of these items. Raj listened attentively, using his many years of expertise to help guide my decisions around which fabric was most suited and which color lining would best suit my friends blazer.

This process was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I couldn't help feeling excited about seeing the finished products. The garments were made so efficiently and to the highest standard. I was so happy with the results!!

I surprised my friend with the blazer on his birthday and he was ecstatic :)

There is no doubt that I will visit this shop on my next trip to Udaipur! It is really highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank yellowmellowhelen

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent Tailoring in Udaipur”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I would highly recommend Boutique Namaste in Udaipur for tailoring. I had a blazer made here and the service was excellent. I was provided with all the options and they didn't try to force me to purchase the most expensive option as other boutiques did. It was ready within 24 hours and didn't need any adjusting.

1 Thank Jenique M
Montreal, Canada
“Good price, no pressure”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I have not worn the suit i had made here. I cannot comment.on the quality of the work, as i have not had a chance to wear it for any lenght of time beyond fittings at the shop. The suit looks great and was at a much better price than an other shop I visited. 1/4 the price while using the same materials.

Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice place, nice guy!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Very good designs of shirts, suit etc.

Very Good quality and good price.

And Friend Raz will help about everything as you need .

Even if you don't buy anything, just visit there and have a cup of chai with him.

Strongly recommanded!

1 Thank Jvnro111
Udaipur, India
“Great tailor in Udaipur”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Friendly and efficient service. Good guys, good tailoring - male or female. Thoroughly recommended, not something I do easily.