“No god, but a man who does his best.”

Bharti Massage Center
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been providing massage for over 45 years and the knowledge of body massage runs in my family for generations.We can help with common body problems of travelers such as back problems, muscle soreness, stress, tiredness & fatigue, imbalance, spinal re-alignment.We use both traditional & modern techniques such as Physiotherapy, Deep Tissue, Osteopathy, Acupressure, Swedish, Thai, Shiatsu, Sport Remedial massage, & Energy Restoration.We can diagnose what your ailments are using very simple techniques of acupressure on your hand. This diagnosis is free. We have many testimonials from travelers from all over the world who have taken treatment & healing from us.
Reviewed 11 March 2014

You won't get a massage in the "Oil-on-your-back-and-pleasant-rubbing"-way. You'll get a massage which will be painful in the beginning, relieving in the middle part and rejuvenating in the end. This master of his art, will do his best to find problems in your body and solve them by using acupuncture and massage (plus special techniques). ((Referring to other reviews: Me and my sister let him go deeper. He is a professional and simply using acupuncture points on your butt to properly fix your spine, don't feel offended))

I found that he was helping with my problems and apart from that i was enjoying his company while talking and dining.
This place offers food of the indian and swiss kitchen of home cooked-quality!

I'll happily come back to this happy place.

5  Thank BastianAS
rajusharma866, Owner at Bharti Massage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Hope to see you again soon and wishing all the best of luck for your future.

Dear review readers, please feel welcome to drop by our center in order to get a free traditional body diagnosis.

There are newer reviews for Bharti Massage Center

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My partner and I enjoyed two wonderful massages here. After years of painful back and shoulder issues we could not believe the results. They were both very professional and understood exactly what we needed. They also make delicious tea! We highly recommend and hope to be back soon.

3  Thank Emmamichelsen

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Actually it's very easy to get impressed about his first aproach. He made me a Quick hand massage and spoke about some health problems that I really have, and he said that he could fix them with one year garantee. It's a kind of comon sense that in Índia they had developed a sophisticated knowledge about human body along thousands of years, and that's what this kind charlatan uses to make naive western tourists believe him.
After all I paid for an extremely expensive massage, that was nothing more than a regular massage, and on top of this, he said that to open the "energy lines" in my body had to touch my intimamente parts and asked me if he could do it. Touching is not really the Word, he was extremelly invasive and kept asking if he could go further saying that it was important to make your energy flow.
After, talking to a serious therapist, he said that there's no need of nothing of this, so basically you pay to be molested. And also, it's no possible giving garantee upon massage and a serious treatment takes a long time and many sessions and nevetheless it would be not possible to do everything he promisses.

7  Thank Elisa S
ansh_sharma, Owner at Bharti Massage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear reviewer thank you to reviewing us,
i would like to make you this in notice that the grantee which i have given it is not only The words this i can prove it and to make you confirm again i would like to say that the grantee which i gave you it was for you body BALANCE, dear reviewer that you can check by your self as well easily as i shown you and i just give you grantee for a year but i`m sure it will stay more longer than a year.
As a therapist I Respect the words of a therapist but i don`t agree with what he have told you if any one with lower back problem would try a therapist (NOT soft touching relaxing massage therapist ) than the need of a therapist is to open blockage,tender notes and stiffness from Meridian and then to Mussels to make relief the person.
And about prices you are talking that reflects only to my work and to be honest i`m not a GOD so i could give you grantee that the body problems which you have its fixed for a year, And the grantee which i have give to you for you body balance that i can prove still until a year you have lots of time to get check from me or you can check your self
and about this charlatan you can read other reviews
Stay healthy
hope to see you soon
Best regards form Bharti Massage Center

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Rajul`s massages are the best I have ever experienced and I have been to quite a few in my life. If you have any back problems, any pain or tensions please, trust him. He is excelent, and what he has done to my body and soul was amazing! He knows exactely what he is doing!
I strongly recommend Raju and I'm convinced he has something more than other therapists when it comes to healing and put the body right place.

... of course I am watching myself these days and wondering what my back and whole body is about after this massage. I have to say, I am kind of surprice that even if the trip in India was quit difficult - to carry all my bacpack and lots of other thinks, traveling in night trains, trains, busses, by rickshaw... my back survived.

I feel very well and thanks to my fixed tayl bone I can sit straight, I do not need change the position all the time like before... and thats great! I wish it will stay like that forever.

The price is quit high, but i do not regret I payed it. I feel very well, I wish Raju would move to the Czech Republic and I could enjoy his massages often.

1  Thank Vomajda

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I felt great after....but he didn't deliver all that was promised, probably because as he said , I didn't return the following day for more! Good on the chakras and alignment.... Should have cost about $150. Extremely painful and intimate.

1  Thank upstatewanderer
ansh_sharma, Owner at Bharti Massage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for your review. We are sorry our prices are high however you might have noticed the efforts we put into our massages and their positive results. This is why we charge the prices we do. Wishing you all the best, Raju and Ansh