“Thanks Raju Uncle for Body balancing”

Bharti Massage Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been providing massage for over 45 years and the knowledge of body massage runs in my family for generations.We can help with common body problems of travelers such as back problems, muscle soreness, stress, tiredness & fatigue, imbalance, spinal re-alignment.We use both traditional & modern techniques such as Physiotherapy, Deep Tissue, Osteopathy, Acupressure, Swedish, Thai, Shiatsu, Sport Remedial massage, & Energy Restoration.We can diagnose what your ailments are using very simple techniques of acupressure on your hand. This diagnosis is free. We have many testimonials from travelers from all over the world who have taken treatment & healing from us.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I am extremely happy to meet with a nice person as well as good physiotherapist. my experience was really very good i will recommend once every person should experience the massage. its not like a ordinary massage for which we pay 700 and 1000 Rs usually. if our body circulation is opening we should take a session once in a year at least. i also felt really very good my body now is in balance and i m also feeling very light we should feel proud that we have a good therapist in India. See you soon Uncle GOD bless you For good work.
Regards, Amrita Delhi

3  Thank ani9584
rajusharma866, Owner at Bharti Massage Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Hope to see you again soon and wishing all the best of luck for your future.

Dear review readers, please feel welcome to drop by our center in order to get a free traditional body diagnosis.

There are newer reviews for Bharti Massage Center

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I've had a sore back for a long time and have had a few massages in India for it - this was the first that has actually helped improve it & not just felt nice at the time. Definitely not your average massage, it was more targeted to my problem areas and the guy was able to feel where it was out of line or tight and work the sore points properly. Yes it was a bit painful at times and my muscles which had been very tight felt rather sore after, but unlike other massages, the next day & day after that I really noticed a marked improvement - the opposite to most massages which feel nice at the time but do nothing to really help the problem.
I did find the balance thing a bit gimicky (I already know I have one shoulder lower & it's still that way after the massage), but that aside I was very happy to be properly treated for what I went in for.
I also liked that he doesn't claim to be a god or miracle cure all (as I've found many alternative therapists do), rather he is realistic, does his best to fix it, and gd also taught me a beneficial exercise to continue with at home.
It is pricey compared to other massages, but considering it as a therapeutic treatment - in my case for a particular ailment and with a much improved outcome, I found it absolutely worth paying the extra for.
Would definitely return if I'm ever back in Udaipur, thank you for helping my back making me feel a lot more comfortable!

5  Thank KiwiClaire14

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My wife and I each had a massage here (at the same time) while in Udaipur. There are many, many places to have a massage in Udaipur - mostly called 'Aruvedic' - but be aware that the massage by Raju or his son Ansh are more therapeutic, in fact, more on the osteopathic side - versus the rubbing with oil type massage.

We actually found this place by chance - we were looking for a place to have a quick lunch and the very small kitchen looked good. We did have a very nice lunch and started talking to Raju. He showed us his 'guest book' for massages and explained that he did therapeutic massages. Taking our hand and palm, and pushing pressure points, he determined where we might have some ailments and that our bodies were not in balance. I must admit that we were rather skeptical, but my wife and I decided to book massages for 45 minuets together for that afternoon with Raju and his son. We were very glad we did.

The massages were in a quiet room upstairs with some music. Raju first started by working the bones in the spine then the rest of the massage concentrated on different parts of the body. He and his son massaged us simultaneously. After about 30 minutes, he told us that we would need some extra time - so I said it was OK to go for one full hour. Part of the massage was getting our balance back - demonstrating to us before and after that the line from our navel to our toes was not equal before some manipulation and equal afterwards. Honestly, I am not sure how accurate or important this is, but the massage did us a world of good.

We came out of the massage feeling very light and relaxed, as good or better than any other type of massages I have had in various places around the world. Raju and Ansh did do a very good job massaging and relaxing us.

I think Raju is truly a good practician, but if you are afraid of having your bones manipulated, you might not like it. Also, some other TA reviewers said it was too 'intrusive' and yes, you are naked or almost naked and many parts of your body are touched, but that is part of having a massage.

Also, compared to the price of other types of massages in Udaipur (massages are not this therapeutic kind), this one is more expensive, so be aware of that and ask for the price before accepting the massage - that way there will be no surprises.

All in all, I would recommend the Bharti Massage Center, but make sure you know what you are getting into first!

6  Thank TSinParis

Reviewed 11 March 2014

You won't get a massage in the "Oil-on-your-back-and-pleasant-rubbing"-way. You'll get a massage which will be painful in the beginning, relieving in the middle part and rejuvenating in the end. This master of his art, will do his best to find problems in your body and solve them by using acupuncture and massage (plus special techniques). ((Referring to other reviews: Me and my sister let him go deeper. He is a professional and simply using acupuncture points on your butt to properly fix your spine, don't feel offended))

I found that he was helping with my problems and apart from that i was enjoying his company while talking and dining.
This place offers food of the indian and swiss kitchen of home cooked-quality!

I'll happily come back to this happy place.

5  Thank BastianAS

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My partner and I enjoyed two wonderful massages here. After years of painful back and shoulder issues we could not believe the results. They were both very professional and understood exactly what we needed. They also make delicious tea! We highly recommend and hope to be back soon.

3  Thank Emmamichelsen