“Excellent tailors” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 83 Shopping in Udaipur
Udaipur, India
“Excellent tailors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

The people are so great, understand exactly what you want and make it perfectly to fit your descriptions (however pernickety they may be.) Originally I ordered 2 dresses then went back for more because they were so great. Also have very reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend and will come back next time I'm in Udaipur.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank floraz429

sorocaba
“High Satisfaction”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

People there are very nice, help a lot when I wasn't sure with the style of my suit, honest price for the quality, and very important, I needed the suit for the next day, ordered it at lunch time and it was ready early on time, at the end it suits me very well and I'm very satisfied with my suit! Thank you guys, greetings from Brazil!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank rbkramone
london
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Breath of fresh air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

There was no pushing to make a sale. They were clear on what they could undertake in the timescales. The staff had a clear knowledge of the fabrics and were confident of their skills - they did not demand an upfront payment. Wow did they have a good quality finish! What's more the sizing was correct! They are great at menswear and women's wear. They made an excellent suit for my son and a silk blouse for my daughter. There were other male and female suits at various stages of completion so one could see how the clothes were made. I have to say compared to tailors that came highly recommended by diplomats in Delhi - this was a clear winner. My advice is that although they may initially appear more expensive than others -when you look at the quality of their fabrics they are not - I recommend you compare like with like. My son cannot usually buy clothes off the peg as he is tall -his suit cost approx. £90.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank GaugeLondon
Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great suits, great service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Walked in on a whim, left with two suits and shirts. The staff re-made a shirt which was a little too tight and shipped the lot overseas for us. Friendly, professional, and efficient.

1 Thank Bertrand B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking smart.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

3 friends and I had four TaylorMade suits produced by Sandouk House Of Fashion. Service was friendly, prices were very affordable for the average backpacker and the suits were second to none. Very very happy!

1 Thank Jack D