“Buying a reminder of Udaipur”
Review of Paliwal Art

Paliwal Art
Ranked #18 of 87 Shopping in Udaipur
London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Buying a reminder of Udaipur”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Paliwal Art has moved from it's small premises last year further up the street and now displays a large and diverse collection of art from minatures to larger pieces, bird paintings etc. I was able to browse for several days before I decided to buy a piece which reminded me of my stay in Udaipur. There was never any pressure to buy and Sanjay was quiet and gentle and happy to show as many paintings as I wanted to see. Such a relief to be able to look at so many pieces and then return another day to look again before deciding to buy. I am taking home a reminder of this lovely city to show my friends as I have found Udaipur one of the most pleasant towns in Rajasthan.

Visited February 2013