“Not much pressure, patient, informative”
Review of Paliwal Art

Paliwal Art
Ranked #20 of 86 Shopping in Udaipur
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Not much pressure, patient, informative”
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

I discovered this place last year and look forward to its new location. I felt treated very well, the quality of the art was very good and the owner took the time to show me how to evaluate and appreciate the lovely paintings. After several days, I made my selection over the daily tea and chat with the owner and the brothers who owned an internet cafe down the road. A great experience overall.

1 Thank missustoad

London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Buying a reminder of Udaipur”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Paliwal Art has moved from it's small premises last year further up the street and now displays a large and diverse collection of art from minatures to larger pieces, bird paintings etc. I was able to browse for several days before I decided to buy a piece which reminded me of my stay in Udaipur. There was never any pressure to buy and Sanjay was quiet and gentle and happy to show as many paintings as I wanted to see. Such a relief to be able to look at so many pieces and then return another day to look again before deciding to buy. I am taking home a reminder of this lovely city to show my friends as I have found Udaipur one of the most pleasant towns in Rajasthan.

Visited February 2013