“good food dirty place”

Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: American, Asian, French, Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Greetings from Egg Station Udaipur!Eggs are one of the most popular foods in the world. Its healthy, its tasty and it can be prepared in so many different ways. At Egg Station we plan to present to you a platter of tasty egg delicacies that will delight your taste buds and keep bringing you back for more.Egg Station will work on three levelsHygieneVarietyTasteThe function of hygiene in any food joint is of utmost significance. Its is a precursor to long term success and repeat business. We at Egg Station have made certain that all our activities right from the storage to the preparation to the final presentation is clean and healthy. Our aim is to give you an international experience which matches road side cafe style eateries across the world.We are confident that our variety and taste will meet with your expectations. The menu is a combination of popular items and international favourites. There is something for everyone and the choice will spoil you! Authentic ingredients and proper cooking techniques are guaranteed to make your experience tasty as well as enjoyable.We invite you to drop in with your family and friends.
Udaipur, India
“good food dirty place”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

it is good fro people who spent little money and have eggs but it is very dirty unclean place, the floors are bad they never clean so hygene

• Visited July 2013
ssdulawat, Manager at Egg Station, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for visiting Egg Station, Thanks for liking our food, I note down your floor complain and my team will take care of floor and I am also looking on this, now anyone else will not face this problem again.
It was a pleasure to serve you at our restaurant. We thank you for writing such a detailed positive feedback for us. We are delighted to read your encouraging words describing our food and service in length. It's heartening to know that this comes from top contributors like yourselves. We look forward to welcoming you again at Egg Station Udaipur.

Best wishes from all of us at Egg Station Udaipur

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Udaipur
“Best Egg dishes”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I have become regular visitor of Egg Station nowadays and simply love their variety of egg dishes. I like normal egg omelet, khada egg curry, royal meal comprising of egg curry. My new favorite is egg and cheese quesadillas which one must try. Quality of ingredients they use is remarkable and food served is hygienic. It is the only place in this region with so many varieties of egg dishes and I end up trying every time new dish.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank PiyushJaveria
Dear Sir,

Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
“A unique experience.!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have never even heard about a lot of variety of Eggs.
Found different varities and all have their different taste.
A finest place of my liesures . And "I'M LOVIN IT.....!!!".

• Visited March 2013

Bengaluru, India
“Awesome..........”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

First of all thanks to Egg Station Udaipur for providing me a very special food .it is very nice and proudly experience with Dulawat Food and Hospitality with real Rajasthani style of taste and food services. I went there in last January, the food quality and quantity i find very delicious and decent....the way of Egg station is also very pleasant with beautiful lake across and greenery outside..... i love to go there again and again to having pleasurable and satisfaction food services..........Thanks:):)

• Visited January 2013

Udaipur
“Very Good Restaurant for Eggs”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I never knew there could be 'Egg specific' restaurant! So in a way, Egg Station in Udaipur was unique experience for me!

First thing first, I did not like their Bhurji, made of two eggs! Well, I think the quantity was less for two eggs and it was little over cooked and too spicy! Well, then, that is me, in the name of spice, I eat only ginger, garlic and onion. Other Indian spices just don't seem to suit me! I think typical Indian who love spices, would love their Bhurji! I would highly recommend non-Indians tourists to try spicy egg bhurji ( mashed and fried eggs without boiling) with lot of spices!

The other food item we ordered, some grilled Bread Omelet was excellent and quite large for two people! I found it quite tasty!

The ambiance is good but do not expect any view of Lake Pichola or Lake Fateh Sagar ( famous lakes of Udaipur) while sitting in this restaurant! But you would find young and good crowd here!

If some one is Udaipur, one must try this restaurant. I would also visit again to try some other dishes!

• Visited March 2013