“Chriag! One of the best meals and atmospheres in India!”

Chirag Roof Top Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 737 Restaurants in Udaipur
Cuisines: Indian, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Portland
“Chriag! One of the best meals and atmospheres in India!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I came to Udaipir not knowing what to expect. I stumbled in Chirags not knowing what I would experience. I not only made a new friend, I experienced some of the best home cooking in India. Chirag is one of the hardest working people ive met and will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable. I actually returned to Udaipur after a few weeks to see Chriag and experience his famous cooking.He was kind enough to take me around Udaipur and other parts of I Do not miss this place, you will love every second of it, I promise!

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Pune, Maharashtra, India
“Decent food”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

The roof top restaurant serves very good food that is also very cheap. On the downside, the service was pretty slow. The view can be good for dinner. We were there for lunch and all we could see was polluted water. However, the amount we paid for a heavy lunch compensated for everything :)

1 Thank MaheshThipse
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Indian Food By Chirag”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

A group of four of us went to Chirag Restaueant based on the reviews we read on trip adivor...I almost left once we saw the ambience but all decided to try it, We were all so happy we did stay as the food was unbelievable and not expensive, The cost of the main vegi Indian meals was 70 or 80 rupees. Honestly do not understand how this place is not packed every night. It is located in a nice enough location. Chirag is a warm and friendly man and does everything from taking the orders, cooking the food, serving it and collecting the money. He is known to sit down and char with you if he has a moment. I enjoyed getting to know him! The food is fresh and I went after my group left Udaipur and he was at the market getting the food for the evening. He is working on inproving the ambience. It is on thetop floor and has a view of the lake. I highly reccomend the food and the service.

• Visited October 2013
Udaipur, India
“excellent food nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The staff at Chirags restaurent are very attentive and friendly, Value for money is extraordinary here as the food was simply excellent. It was fresh and moreish, I would highly recommend going here for lunch or dinner, you have nothing too loose for the prices you are charged!! Good view of the lake, old city and lake palace,
i really enjoy the food at CHIRAG RESATURENT, i highly recommend this resaturent to everyone.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank lateef a
“Perfect”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Honestly do not understand how this place is not packed every night. The food is incredible, really nice location and very easy on the pocket. He's a really nice, welcoming guy and it was great to get to know him! Authentic, freshly cooked Indian (or Chinese!) food and great western style music! Cannot recommend people to go here enough!

Visited October 2013