“Udaipur the city of palaces and lakes”
Review of GoUdaipur

Ranked #19 of 70 Tours in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: GoUdaipur is offering various Udaipur day tours that include Udaipur - Kumbhalgarh - Ranakpur Full Day Trip, Udaipur Chittorgarh Day Trip, Udaipur Eklingji Shreenathji and Udaipur local full day sightseeing. We also known for the best customize tour plan for Rajasthan as per your guest interest.
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We had a visit to Udaipur for a marriage. By going through the net we found this website called "goudaipur" Mr,Rakesh Sharma owner of this chalked out a program of places to visit.
We stayed in south Rajashtan for 5 nights(Udaipur 3 nights,1 night in Kumbalagarh and one night at Mt.Abu. we have had wonderful time. hotel bookings, traveling assistance and every need of ours was looked after by Rakesh and his team. Here I have to mention our cab driver Mr.ramesh who cooperated and assisted throughout till we were dropped at Ahmedabad air port.
We covered the following places during our stay 1. udaipur,2.Kumbalagarh 3.Ranakpur 4 Mountabu and 5. Ahemadabad
N.V. Ramakrishna,Bangalore.

in 3 reviews
"great trip"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Firstly, want to thank Rakesh for helping with an excellent trip in Udaipur this Dec 2013. Though we were a tad late in planning and esp given that we were looking at peak season vacation... he had everything in control for us! Right from planning our schedule, hotel, tourism, bird watching, guide services and also fine dining at amazing places..was completely taken care as per our needs and taste.
Very professional, passionate and trust worthy team. I highly recommend GoUdaipur.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Whilst on Business in India, a friend and I decided to visit Udaipur for the weekend. We selected "Go Udaipur Day Tours" and what a great choice!! We flew into Udaipur and Rakesh (the owner) had sent his driver (Kanaya - fantastic chap!) to collect us and bring us to our hotel. He met us there and introduced us to our tour guide and driver for the day. I've done day tours before, and in India especially, you need to feel safe with who you select (especially if you're with a friend or two as opposed to a larger travelling party).

Udaipur itself is stunning and whilst you can see all the major attarctions of this stunning place in one full day, a 2 day tour would be ideal. Our tour guide was excellent and was very well spoken too! I can see why people go here for a week to relax and immerse themselves in the tranquil settings amongst the lakes..

I would not hesitate to recommend "Go Udaipur Day Tours" to anyone planning to visit Udaipur. There are many tour operators, but from our experience, Rakesh is the person to see. Tell him the places you want to see and take a steer from him too on what is feasible to see during your alloated time. We adjusted our itinerary after speaking with Rakesh and he got it perfect! As far as feeling safe, Rakesh personally rang me during the day to see if everything was okay and at the airport as I left to make sure everything went well. He even rang our hotel back in Noida and spoke to the Front Office Exec to say that we'd left Udaipur safely. That's hard to beat!

Thanks Rakesh for everything. You made our visit to Udaipur one to remember.

SKDG, London, UK

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I planned my Udaipur trip during the peak Diwali season and had no hotel bookings, Taxi, guide and I was skeptical about my trip as my motive of going to Udaipur was to relax and enjoy its beauty. I found Goudaipur.com from my web search for good Tour Organizers and read its reviews on Tripadvisor and I contacted them. From the first day itself they made me feel comfortable and they managed all my hotel bookings, taxi bookings and a guide. Their hospitality is amazing and they will create a customized itinerary for your needs and they are available on single call throughout the day. I would rate their services as Excellent and recommend GoUdaipur to people who want to visit Udaipur. Thank you GoUdaipur for the great service!

1  Thank Anish_mr
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 December 2013

First i want say thanks about go udaipur organizer, he made us a good memory in udaipur, we were planned in peak season and we lost the hope to get a good hotel but Our entire trip in this beautiful city was organized by Go udaipur,The trip was absolutely amazing, very interesting, difficult to put into words.From our first e-mail / call he was always quick to replay with the detailed info, offering a professional and friendly service which was most impressive. He gave us enough information about what we need to know before leaving for the trip and was very knowledgeable in telling and answering all the questions we asked. We impressed
He managed our flight tickets and hotel rooms as well.
I highly recommend Go Udaipur for the best arrangement.

2  Thank prathibha1607