“Best Service Provider”

Falcon Faster Than Fastest
Ranked #13 of 56 Transportation in Udaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Incredible State of India (Rajasthan). We provide various tours, Historical, Adventures, Honeymoon Packages, Leisure, Business. It is proud to have city of lakes as well as Thar deserts. We are based in Udaipur, the city also known as Lake City. FALCON Tours was established in 2005 with a aim to provide and help with Taxi services, Hotel bookings, Air tickets to tourists planning to visit India. Our entire fleet insured as per Indian Motor Vehicle Rules and Laws. "Safety of our Clients is on our Priority". All our fleets are installed by GPS Tracking System so that we can monitor the speed and location of the cars on real situation. The drivers are not allowed to drive on more than 90 km/per hour on roads as keeping Safety of our clients is main concern.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Best Cars provider.Best Service. I would like to suggest Falcon Faster than Fastest for cars and cabs

Date of experience: December 2017
in 3 reviews
"cars"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Had a great time at Abu And Udaipur.. Falcon tours arrangement was very nice.. The accommodation and cab was good. Overall it was a great trip

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Anis K
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My experience with Falcon Faster than Fastest was excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending their service. Our driver Ranjeet made sure that everyone was comfortable each day and car was always clean. He was always punctual, and made special effort to point out places along the way that we would never have known about. we felt very safe with his confident driving and was a great help to me when I injured my ankle. He drove from Udaipur to Jodhpur, Jaiselmer, Rawla Narlai, Pushkar and Jaipur plus Delhi.. We went to camel fair in Pushkar and he was always there to help with language or anything that was required. His knowledge of each place was excellent. Thank you Ranjeet, and thank you to Falcon Faster than Faster for a great service.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank byron6
Reviewed 1 July 2017

During my recent visit to Mount Abu, Udaipur and Chittorgarh, I had booked their car for four days. They provided me Etios, which was very comfortable for my family of 4 adult members. Car was in a decent condition and the driver, Mr. Nahar Singh was very co-operative and polite. We had great time on the road, without a single incidence of reckless or dangerous driving during our travelling of about 750 kms. Mr. Karan Singh Sisodia was very helpful in planning the itinerary for the tour and suggested few more places of our interest. Their professional and punctual services made our tour very pleasant.

Date of experience: June 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Found them on TripAdvisor and contacted through email, conservation with reservation manager was prompt and suggestive.

I booked them for 8 days travel within Rajasthan.

Pickup from Jaipur Airport till drop at Udaipur Airport we had clean, well maintained Ac Innova and the chaueffer Vikram ji is exceptional guy who worked out as a driver come guide.

Though we had booked some hotel at our own and some by the suggestion of Falcon Team, we had nice guesture.

We really enjoyed our trip and have a positive feedback to share among all.

Kudos to the Falcon Team , keep up your good work.

Date of experience: May 2017