Responsible Rural Tours
Ranked #7 of 70 Tours in Udaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For those of you seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and see the "real" Rajasthan, we welcome you to explore the beautiful unspoiled countryside and rural villages surrounding Udaipur. This tour includes a number of activities and provides a refreshing relief from the hassles and crowds of the city, while enabling you to learn about traditional village life, culture and visit our Rural Education Youth Centers. This tour is best for those who wish to see real India and wish to see and know more about the rural like and education facilities in rural India.
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I had a best time on this tour,it was really authentic view of Indian life and culture.samvit is amazing to hear interesting stories and to share some good laughs.udaipur reminded me of romantic landscapes, scenery.
I had a great time and would recommend it anyone in india to come and do this rural tour.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 9 March 2014

If u want to experience real India this is perfect option for u. Thanks to Samvit I was able to see life in the rural community and get to know fantastic kids from the community center. Samvits family was very helpfull with all the tips and advices where to go and what to see in Udaipur.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

There are limitless tour options within Udaipur that simply transport customers from temple to temple and from the palace to another historic place where you can snap hundreds of pictures and be on your merry way. Responsible Rural Tours was a completely different experience- one during which I was brought deep into the heart of rural villages, and had the opportunity to interact with farmers, children, and wildlife. I had a blast riding in the Jeep on winding roads up into the hills. On our way, we stopped in a quaint village where local and world-renowned artists both gather to make unique creations. A short drive from there we parked near an agricultural plot, visited a small herd of water buffalo, and were shown by a friendly farmer how he plows the field with the help of two long-horned steer. One stop was my favorite by far, at the rural youth center. The children are so bright, and my time with them equally as precious. I could go on and on about my interactions; however, I instead recommend that you participate in this tour yourself so that you can experience first-hand the wonders of rural India and take home with you so much more than hundreds of generic pictures of temples!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

It is so good to find tours that are not based on tourist attractions, but other kind of experiences. I really enjoyed going to the villages, meeting the children, the village people and seeing similarities and differences with my own country.
Sam is doing a beautiful job in teaching values to children and their families, and not only information.
This experience was really heart touching.