“Really ausome”
Review of Kotra Haveli

Kotra Haveli
Ranked #31 of 165 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed here for three days in Dec-Jan while sight seeing with friend group. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a friendly atmosphere throughout. The staff took each meeting as an opportunity to make sure you were as comfortable as possible and would actually seek ways to please you.They serve good break fast. Quality of Food was also Good.The next time I find myself in Udaipur I shall certainly want to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Amitmex
Mahendra Singh P, Manager at Kotra Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor and also for posting your generous compliments.

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at "Kotra Haveli".

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

this was a unique experience. it s a small pathway leading to the place but the stay was truly memorable. quaint and pretty, it maintains the regal haveli feel with modern facilities, the staff are very warm and friendly. food is home cooked and oh so comforting. it is nice to note that even in case of an emergency the hotel manager has a quick sense of mind and is very concerned for their guests. over all a must go for family, or simply even friends. makes u forget everything and truly enjoy the slow and simple life of udaipur

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank krr_1010

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Very neatly done and managed property. In close proximity to tourist spots. Hygenic accommodation, homely food made my stay at Kotra Haveli perfect. We dislike commercial food. Appreciate their effective service. Very Indian and modern hotel.

Only disadvantage is the lack of elevator.

Overall, highly recommended !

Room Tip: We used the deluxe rooms, no idea about the standard rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Punit H

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Sweet pretty place with nice views from roof top restaurant and All rooms individually decorated and all charming in their way and its warm wellcome and neat & tidy rooms,there furniture is really antiqe which makes you feel india, food was excellent on rooftop restro,my compliments to the chef for food.i must say rooftop is splended idea and the best part is all the attractions are in walking distance to hotel and staff was very kind and helpfull Good place to chill in udaipur.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank raviraj2014
Panwar, Guest Relations Manager at Kotra Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Reviewed 19 January 2014

After travelling thousands of Kilometres in Rajasthan finally reached City of Lakes Udaipur. A great welcome for family at Kotra Haveli also very warm staff. I believe its been a great stay with this beautiful property where me and my family experiences " The Royal Rajputana Panache". I will surly intend to return on my next trip to Rajasthan because lots of left to explore. I want to thank Kotra Haveli for a great stay and personalize service for my family. I highly recommend for other travellers to this beautiful hotel where the can experience the Rajputana Service and Mewari Culture. Thanks a Ton team of Kotra Haveli for making our stay comfortable. Cheers!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Yagvendra

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Rooms were big, comfortable clean and tastefully done. All service requests were taken care of. There was no stinginess in response to our requests. Food was delicious and reasonable. It is a great place to stay and you cant go wrong with this one!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Vivek B
Panwar, Guest Relations Manager at Kotra Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Good location, easy walk from the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Bagore ki Haveli and lots of souvenir shops, restaurants and cafes. The room was clean but the duvet covers weren't... Once we'd noticed that we had to switch on the water heater in the bathroom, there was enough hot water for a quick-ish shower, then you had to wait for it to reheat. Breakfast was good but we had to wait about half an hour after ordering it. Friendly manager, and his young children were helping him. Relatively quiet as it's set back from the road in a small courtyard - the auto driver didn't know where it was. Recommended if you can't get somewhere closer to the lake.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family