“Relaxed...!!!”
Review of Hotel Vishnupriya

Ranked #88 of 163 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Hotel Vishnupriya is one of the bestest hotel in this category I've ever stayed in. Their rates are reasonable, the hotel rooms very perfectly well set. The services were really nice, especially the food quality and taste. We had our best time in this hotel. The best thing which we found was its location, just located in the main city where all the Rajasthani shopping experience starts.

Room Tip: Ask for the Third Floor Rooms, they are a bit expensive but still the best.
1  Thank VanGreef786
hotelvishnupriya, Director of Sales at Hotel Vishnupriya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Greetings from Hotel Vishnupriya, Udaipur...!!!

I'm from the management of Hotel Vishnupriya and would like to thank you for appreciating our services offered to you during your stay. We hope that you had a pleasant stay. We would request you to give us another chance to serve you again with more improvement so please inform us about your next visit and we would ensure you the best of your stay in Lakecity, Udaipur.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Vishnupriya

Reviewed 29 March 2013

The facility is horrible. Recently I stayed for 2 days. I had booked 3 rooms for my family. All were Deluxe room. When I entered into rooms, I observed that window AC was not functioning. Central AC was also there and there was lot of noise from Central AC. Then I called service guys. They took nearly 1 hour to resolve that.

Bathroom - Simply nasty. Sewage system is very very poor in bath place and it's very cozy. Huge sound in batch room exhaust fan.

Wardrobe - In 2 rooms out of 3 the wardrobe is located behind the main entrance door which is simply horrible.

Furniture - Pretty old and there is no maintenance.

Sliding Windows - It's wide. But you will not be able to open it as they are not maintained.

Charges - Even I paid price for 2 extra bed, extra facility was not provided. I was in Rajastan for 15 days. Except Vishnupriya, not a single hotel charges for 10 years old child. We had 2 such child. Jaipur->Bikaner->JaisalMer->Jodhpur->Mt. Abu->Udaipur (Vishnupriya)->Chittore->Jaipur.

Complementary Services - Each time I need to ask for tea. Cups kept within room are broken. I requested to change this.

Therefore, my experience with Vishnupriya is terrible.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Greetings from Hotel Vishnupriya, Udaipur...!!!

I'm from the management of Hotel Vishnupriya and would like to inform you that we have taken your complaints in notice and the problems have been resolved. Maybe the dates of your stay were such that there were rush at the property and so maybe our staff were unable to ensure a comfortable stay to you or provide you better rooms but sir, our guests are always shown rooms before they check-in and I'm sure that you've only selected these rooms. The sewage problem has been resolved. The cup incident happened just one time and it has been resolved. The AC problem was solved in 15 min only and sir, regarding the charges on Extra Bed, it depends on hotel to hotel and their in house policies where charges are applicable and where not. There are hotels who charge for children above 5 years as well.
Otherwise if you look upon our other reviews, we have received Good reviews which concludes that the problems were occasional. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay and would request you to give us another chance to serve you better. Please inform us about your next visit and we would ensure you the best of your stay in Lakecity, Udaipur.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

It is one of the very good choice to pick in a city which have high rate of tourist count. Being a powerful tourist city, one may expect to have to spend extra bugs to get a good hotel. But I found this hotel as good option in accordance with the rates it offered to me. Rooms are quite spacious and clean, although furniture are bit old but they tried to maintain it well. One more specific point to note that Its purely Vegetarian restaurant and room service available in the hotel. So if you are a Non-veg lover then you will find it difficult to adjust here. Location of the hotel is very good, lying in the middle of the city and one can roam anywhere easily.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
hotelvishnupriya, Director of Sales at Hotel Vishnupriya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Reviewed 2 February 2013

i along with my wife, two young daughters, mother and mother in law stayed in hotel from 24/01/2013 to 26/01/2013. we take three rooms for ours stay. All the rooms in hotel are interconnected and can be used as family room of Two. The hotel is three star rating and the facilities are like tea cattle, led tv, hot water,very big room,big lobby space to sit and relax and read newspaper and magazines.
Hotel staff is very kind to help us.The rates for room is Rs.2200/ per day incl. B/F
for sight seeing we hire AC innova and for sightseening charges are 1950/- for Nath dwara Rs1900/- and for Chitthor Rs.2550/-. if you are couple with young kids you can hire a auto for Rs.400/- to Rs.500/- for sight seeing trip.
I review hotel as good as compare to the other hotels in the vicinity. I have seen vatika inn and we are not able to stand in their room. Don't go for vatika inn.
My review for vishnupriya hotel is very good as also it is located near gulab bagh which is centrally located to all the sight seeing points.

Room Tip: I have stay in first floor but I know that all the rooms on all floors are in good location. you can...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
hotelvishnupriya, Director of Sales at Hotel Vishnupriya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I was really impressed with this hotel. I thought it just had the most amazing finishing touches throughout. Beautiful rooms, staff were extra friendly and the view of palace from the roof top is just amazing. I would highly recommend from my experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raza M

Reviewed 14 January 2013

The hotel located in the city center, however it was noisy and dirty. More or less clean bed linen and towels, but we still used our own pillow cases, the following day, when they put clean sheets, they were slightly wet.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights while in Udaipur. The hotel is in a decent location with stores and restaurants near by. It was about a 20 minute walk to the city palace and lake. The WiFi was not working while I was there. My room was clean and seemed like it had been recently remodeled. The bed was firm but comfortable Some of the other rooms of my group members were not as nice. The hot water in the shower was good. The restaurant downstairs served average food and had both Indian and Chinese options. Overall, a nothing special average hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo