““Great place to stay in Udaipur ””
Review of Hotel Vishnupriya

Ranked #88 of 163 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Awesome ambiance, Awesome food.One of best properties I have stayed in . Excellent hospitality , lovely food & good service . .Ambiance of the hotel and the cuisine is absolutely amazing.....One good place I will recommend for those who really wanna connect to their inner peace and have an experience of their lives....:)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
hotelvishnupriya, Director of Sales at Hotel Vishnupriya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2015

Greetings from Hotel Vishnupriya, Udaipur...!!!

I'm from the management of Hotel Vishnupriya and would like to thank you for appreciating our services offered to you during your stay. We hope that you had a pleasant stay. We would request you to give us another chance to serve you again with more improvement so please inform us about your next visit and we would ensure you the best of your stay in Lakecity, Udaipur.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Vishnupriya

Reviewed 20 May 2014

A first time visit to Udaipur with My Family.
I was nervous at first but as soon as i stepped into the hotel, The staff was so welcoming and made me feel that i am not to worry about anything. They assured me a pleasant stay from the time i stepped in. They have got amazing service. They helped me with each and everything i.e. from arranging my transport to suggesting me the places to visit. They got me the best deals for my transport. It was definitely a worth while stay and one of the best experiences. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the view from the windows is very pleasant. Udaipur is definitely one of the best cities and i thank Hotel Vishnupriya to make my trip amazing.

Room Tip: Always take higher floors to enjoy the view of the city .
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had stayed here with my family and it was an awesome experience. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent too. The facilities are good. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable.
All in all it was an enjoyable stay and value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2014

You can definitely bank on this hotel if you are visiting Udaipur , it is very conveniently located for starters . Secondly , the most admirable aspect was the service staff which leave no stone upturned to make you stay comfortable. You would definitely want to come back to this place again and again .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Soumit B

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The service was awesome and I will definitely plan my stay here only the next time I visit. The connectivity to transportation facility is good. The setting of the hotel in a tourist destination is very nice also.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank aditya0511

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Hotel Vishnupriya is centrally located in the city of Lakes where people to relax and enjoy the serenity of natural environment given by god and staying in this hotel add value to my trip with friends during my udaipur trip. Hotel staff was really helpful and good in communication and help us a lot in finalizing our visits to various tourist places of udaipur. I would definitely recommend people to spend some days in hotel vishnupriya....!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jeetu11112

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was stayed with my Family over there, Excellent treatment was given by the friendly staff. Location of the hotel was near to the city palace, gulab bagh and picchola lake which are the most scenic tourist places of udaipur....!!!!!.Not only quality vegetarian food even vishnupriya has 24 hours coffee shop which put my family into comfortable zone during my 4 days stay in the hotel. I havn't find better hotel than this in entire udaipur........so its must stay according to price and quality they offer.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family